Let it snow

Its now christmas eve, seans family will meet up with us & my family in lake tahoe. this will be ailanis first trip to actully see snow so were excited. were now were packing our bags, im now 2 months pregnant. Were only bringing tolouse & cinnamon along, our friend trish will be taking care of the rest of the pups while were gone. "Ailani are you excited to see snow?!" I say, "yah" she says pulling on opheilas tail, "no no leave opheila alone" sean says chuckling grabbing her hand. "Poor opheila you have a ruff huh babe" i say picking her giant ass up and holding her. Struass then gets jelous an starts barking, "what i love you too struass the mouse" i say kissing struass. Sean then takes a picture of me & the two pups.

@BigSean
Literally our children. We have soon to be 9 kids. #nojoke @ArianaAnderson
Pic of ari & pups.

After packing & getting everything ready we were ready to go. "Bye babies see you soon we love you" i say to the pups as we leave. Im wearing a red sweat pants that say "ho ho ho" and a red sweat shirt and on the back it says "Mrs. Anderson clause" and sean is wearing red sweat pants and a red shirt that says "Dont toch Mrs. Clause" and ailani is wearing a elf onsie. I have my hair straghtened half up half down, wearing only foundation and lip gloss, with my nude heels.

@ArianaAnderson
As you can see we get in the hoilday season. ♡ #merrychristmasevebabes
selfie of sean, ari, ailani.

We then arrive to the airport, sean is holding ailani as i grab on seans arm. babes come up to us, were still ignoring the paparazzi. "OH MY GOD ARIANA!!!!! can we please get a selfie?!" They ask, "of course babes" i say as i smile and take cute selfies with them. "Thank you sm i love you" they all say, "i love you too babes stay warm" i say blowin them kisses before we get on our private jet. "Ailani want some skinny pop?" I ask as we take off "yah" ailani says as i put some in her bowl. "Can daddy have some?" Sean ask as he kisses her, she chuckles as he kisses her and she puts some in his mouth. "Oh no no no! You just buttered her up so she will give you some!!!" I say as i catch on, "buttered her up? I cant kiss my daughter?!" Sean says laughing. "You kno what i mean!" I say laughing "belmissma can mommy have a kiss" i say "yah" she says she then kisses me. "See you got your kiss now leave me alone!" Sean says laughing. "Shutup" i say laughing punching him.

Tahoe

We have now landed, ailani is taking her nap and everyone is pretty exhuasted. "So how about we check in the hotel and take a nap for about 2 hours then go snow skiing" sean suggested as everyone agreed. I put ailani in her room and turned on the baby montior and went in me and seans room. "Give me a kiss" sean says looking at me as i take my shoes off. "Hi baby" i say smiling as i get in bed with sean bringing him in my arms. we then begin to make out, tongues tied up, hot & heated. sean then takes my shirt off, kissing on my neck & boobs. "Mm, baby as much as i dont wanna stop our familes are here i dont want them to hear us" i say trying to fight a moan. "Baby its okay, there asleep" sean says as he kisses me. "whatever you say daddy" i say bitting my lip making sean bite his as well and grab my ass making me moan. He then takes my pants off, and starts kissing my area, he then sticks his tongue in swirling taking his time being precise. He then starts sucking as if i cant take no more and i release in his mouth as i loose grip to the bed sheets. I then flip over to where im on top, and i take seans shirt off and start kissing & sucking on his neck "mmmm so damn sexy" i say licking his chest making him groan. I then start kissing lightly around his abdomen area i then take his pants off and boxers and i give him a hand job as he groans my name "you like this baby" i ask going faster, "your turn, relax lemme make you feel good" i say smiling as i put his friend in my mouth and i start sucking slowly. "Ahhhh fuck" sean groans, I then go faster getting it all in my mouth till he releases.

i then hop on him and instert him inside of me, i kiss him with my tongue "shh" i say i put my hands on his shoulders and i ride showly moaning grinding my hips. He then guids my hips and makes me go faster, "ahhh yes daddy" i say getting a better grip of his shoulders. "Ahhh sean im coming" i say moaning having an organism, "me too baby girl go faster" sean says guiding me kissing me, we then both release. He then flips over, turns me over and inserts his self in my ass "ohhh fuck" i say having another organism shoving my face in a pillow. We then both release, he pulls out and pants for breathe as i turn around panting. "Baby that was the best sex ever" sean says taking my hand, "i know i had 2 organisms" i say smirking "we need to have christmas sex more often" sean says making me laugh as we both drift to sleep.

i wake up to the sound of ailani crying, sean is still sleeping so i get up i put on my black sports bra and my red sweat pants and i go get her. "Hi belmissma mommys here" i say smiling picking her up kissing her as she smiles. I go in the kitchen and everyone is still napping, i get ailani some juice and i feed her baby spicnach and beans. For dessert i give her cheese puffs, i get myself some strawberries & kale salad with lemon water. Me and ailani are talking, i chuckle at her baby babble, "i love you baby" i say kissing her, "i luh yew" she says chuckling eating a cheese puff. "Hi my babies" sean says walking in the kitchen smiling, "hi sexy" i say smilling kissing him passionly, "da da" ailani says admiring sean, "hi princess" sean says kissing her smiling. sean then picks me up on the counter grabbing my ass, getting in between my legs tongue kissing me, i cup his face as our tongues move in sync. "Exa kwiss" ailani says, we then look and we can see alexia laughing to what ailani told her refering to us. "Oh my god" i say as me and sean laugh. "Ew pda alert" joan says as her and dan make the way over to us. "Yah and ailani knows a lil to much already" alexia says laughing taking ailani out of the high chair. "Way to ruin the moment" sean says chuckling taking me down from the counter as we all laugh. "Whos ready to go snow skiing!?" Dan says "mee!" We all say in union. "Me, even thou i already skied all over your snow earlier" joan says making dan laugh, "ohhhh okay im gonna act like i didnt hear my mom just say that" i say in disgust making us all laugh "yeah get it dan" sean says "what! No dont encourage it!" I say slamping him making us all laugh. "Alrighttt im pregnant here dont make me throw up" alexia says making us all laugh "yeah lets get ready, now no sexual jokes or side comments exeptally from Joan Grande and Sean Anderson" i say as we all laugh.

We all get ready, ailani is wearing pink shirt & pants, a lavender snow suit, with white hat gloves, ear muffs, head warmer and boots. and she looks so fucking cute.

@ArianaAnderson
My babys first time in the snow♡ #tahoe #christmaseve  #shessofuckingcute #ilovehersm
pic of ailani .

We then head out to the snow, and at first she seems disgusted, but then she loves it. And im like the paparazzi with our polaroid camera. We go skiing, then sledding, and everytime we go down a hill she screams then laughs. It was a beautiful timee♡. Alexia took a picture of all three of us in the sled, and i was in seans lap and ailani was in myn. It was such a cute pic. I took a pic of alexia and josh in a sled, my mom and dan in one, frankie simon in one, nonna & emila in one, zeno & his girl in one & tone and his girl in one, my dad & his girl in one, along with arielle and her man in one, myra & james in one, brett & his girl in one, all with my polard camera. We then headed back to the hotel, took showers, ate dinner & played cards.

@ArianaAnderson
merry christmas babes ♡. I hope you all are having a magical time with your familes.
( pic of all the polarod pics together)

"Whoever loses haves to tell the direst sex experence they ever exprenced" joan says as we all play poker. "Oh jeez mom" i sigh as we all laugh. "Its fair game" sean says chuckling "fair game?! this is not fair game!" I say as we all laugh. "Im 4 months pregnant, if i tell you im thristy that the direst im getting for awhile" alexa says makin all of us laugh.

@ArianaAnderson
"im 4 months pregnant if i tell you im thristy thats the direst im getting for a while" -@AlexiaLuria lmao i cant. ♡ #pregnantgirlissues

It was an amazing time with my family ♡ let it snow.