in france / planning frankies wedding

Im in France now, I just got here and I have a lot to do. I'm excited thou, excited to see what france is about. Right now we're about to eat, and shower.

@ArianaAnderson
France babes, I'm here! Excited to be here w you for a week!

Just got out the shower, now getting ready for a meet & Greet with some of my babes!

"Hi babes, I'm excited to be here for a for a week in france. Its so beautiful here, I love it. I'm extremely grateful for all the love n support here you guys are cute and I love you. So thank you so much, I love you enjoy the show"

I say before my concert starts. So far today has been pretty busy, I had a meet and greet, and then I performed and I'm pregnant. So I'm pretty exhausted...

*next morning*

Today, I have a photo shoot, and promote ARI. I'm at the photo shoot now, and I feel like crap. I'm doing a magazine cover, for France news. Were taking a break so I can eat, I decided to ft Sean.

Ariana: hi love
Sean: hay baby wyd?
Ariana: at a photo shoot feeling like shit, I'm eating now hbu?
Sean: baby you need to take it easy...
Ariana: I know. Yesterday, I did a meet & greet and I performed.
Sean: what you doing Today?
Ariana: this, red carpet, and press interviews for ARI
Sean: just take it easy baby, you have our baby in there.
Ariana: I know love, what are you doing?
Sean: just finished my song with Selena
Ariana: awh, can't wait to hear it
Sean: can't wait for you to hear it
Ariana: alright will I gotta go baby
Sean: alright, take it easy I love you
Ariana: I will, call me later I love you.
Sean: bye.
Ariana: bye.

I finished my photo shoot, got dressed and went to my red carpet.

"Ariana, when are you due?" I'm only 3 months, so not for a long time".

"Ariana, have any special plans for the 23rd birthday?" No not really, just relaxing with family and friends, happily pregnant."

"Ariana, are you and sean getting a divorice?" Heavens no! Me and sean are happily married, very much in love with a baby on the way!"

"Ariana, when are you due?" January 12th 2016

Now I'm about to go on a live interview, taking about my perfume in front of a audience, and anwser questions.

Interviewer- hi ariana! Welcome o france how has it been?
Ariana- "hi y'all, it been exhusing, fun but exhausting"
Interviewer- yeah I bet your pregnant
Ariana- "yeah I'm 3 months, so I'm in the first trimester it's always the hardest. But, it's fun to see my baby loves there cute"
Interviewer- they are, so what inspired you to create Ari?
Ariana- "my whole 22 years of life, I've carried perfume on me all the time. I love perfume, and I've always wanted to create my own. And my fans always wanted me to have my own, so I thought why not? "
Interviewer- what does it smell like?
Ariana- "it smells like, marshmallows & rasberrys it's a dream"
Interviewer- explain your perfume in 3 words
Ariana- "femine, sexy, fresh"
Interviwer- what is beyou about?
Ariana-" beyou is about true to yourself & accepting your self, knowing that your beautiful knowing that your worth the battle and your perfect no matter what"
Interviewer- thank you ariana for coming to France we adore and love you and congrats on everything bring the baby here! Come again soon!
Ariana- " thank you for having me! I will for sure, thank you babes I love you"

The rest of my French trip, included meeting babes, performing, promoting, it was a fun exhausting trip:)))))..