back on stage

*ailani crying*

Ariana- sean its ur turn!
Sean- no ariana I got up last, it's ur turn!
Ariana- no, last time it was ur turn and u never got up so I did so it's ur turn!
Sean - ugh, but theres no more bottles.
Ariana- yes there's 1 left I'll pump when I get up.
Sean- ugh fine.

Sean's POV

I love my baby girl with all my heart don't get me wrong, but why does she have to wake up so early??. I'm exhausted...

Sean- hi princess, daddy's here, chill. Picking up aliani / kissing her

I got her bottle, warmed it up, got a burb rag and fed her. She's so beautiful & perfect just like Ari. I'm so thankful to be her dad & to be arianas man. I thank God for them everyday.

@BigSean
My princess. Beautiful & perfect just like her mom @ArianaAnderson.
Pic of ailani eating.

I then burp her, and get good 4 burps.

Sean- chuckling good job baby

I then change her diaper, and then wrap her in her blankie with a pacifier, and we go in my man cave and turn on family guy. I snuggle aganst my baby, with her in my arms. Watching her amazment of the bright colors on tv, always making me laugh. I can't believe she's already 3 weeks! My baby is almost 1 month, she's growing way to fast. I give her kisses here & there, appreating my baby.

@BigSean
Snuggles with my other baby. #princessAilani #daddysgirl #daddytime #3weeksold
Pic of me & ailani

Arianas POV

I wake up Sean is not in the bed, ailani is not in her crib, they must be downstairs. I go pee, wash my face, and head downstairs.

Ariana- hi babies as the pups approach her

I feed the pups, and let them use the bathroom. Then I get me some fruit salad & a water. Then I check my twitter to see what my loves are up to. I see a cute tweet from Sean, and I get teary.

@ArianaAnderson
@BigSean
My princess. Beautiful & perfect just like her mom @ArianaAnderson.
Pic of ailani eating. " when ur husband is the cutest. I love you. RT"

@ArianaAnderson
See u soon @Ellendenresshow <3

@ArianaAnderson
@BigSean
Snuggles with my other baby. #princessAilani #daddysgirl #daddytime #3weeksold
Pic of me & ailani " my heart, my everything <3. RT"

I then start pumping, so sean can have bottles when I'm gone for today.

Ariana- baby, are you guys down here?
Sean- yeah.
Ariana- hi belmissma. Kissing ailani. Are u having fun with daddy?
Sean- we are having fun. Kissing Ari did u sleep good?
Ariana- I slept very good
Sean- good. Wanna come cuddle with us?
Ariana- yes please. Is that okay belmissma?
Sean- she says yes, but she's not sharing her daddy.
Ariana- mmm, your gonna have to rethink that babe. Gigging
*ailani cries
Sean- chuckling ohhh, nope she doesn't wanna share.
Ariana- laughing this diva! It's gonna be a long 18 years.. Come here belmissma tell mommy your issue holding ailani

I got her to calm down, and we all cuddled, having family time. When she fell asleep, we put her in her baby bouncer, and me and Sean exchanged a few tender kisses. Then I had to get ready to go to the Ellen show.

Danila- hi babe
Ariana- hi baby cakes
Daniel- where's miss. Ailani?
Ariana- ailani come down here uncle Daniel wants to see you!..ailani...ailani Marie Anderson get your ass down here!!
Everybody laughs.
Daniel- I hate you!
Ariana- love youuuu, only 3 weeks old & she's already a rebel. Danila- she gets it from her mama!
Ariana- I guess...

I left my hair naturally curly, had foundation, lip stick, mascara, eye shadow, eye liner, I was wearing tight blue jeans, a black flowing top, and nude heels. I'm wearing of course my wedding ring, Pearl ring from nonna, Pearl bracelets, diamond earrings, and my 'ariana' necklace.

@EllenShow
See you like really, really, really, sooooon! @ArianaAnderson" getting more n more excited. x"

*at Ellen show*

Ellen- Hello everyone, thank you for coming to the show. We have a special guest today, a 23 year old mother, wife, singer, actress, Ariana Anderson!!!
Crowd goes crazy
Ariana- "hi everybody!" Hugging ellen
Ellen - hi ariana, thank you for joining us today.
Ariana- "hi Ellen, thank you for having me I love coming on your show it's always a blast"
Ellen- will thank you we love having you. Tell us all about lil ailani we love her!
Ariana- "thank you, I love her too. She's a lil diva! She's only 3 weeks old and shes already a rebel. She's a cutie thou, I call her belmissma just to carry down the name & because she's beyond beautiful"
Ellen- she is beautiful. Are you and Sean gonna have anymore babies?
Ariana- "we plan on it. Down the road, we def wanna have a few. And can I tell y'all a secret?"
Ellen - yes OMG anything
Ariana- "my best friend Alexa is pregnant!!! "
Ellen- OMG how exciting!
Ariana- "yeah, I found out on Thanksgiving so I like had a heart attack. And Frankie & Simon got a carrier and there exepecting too! I'm gonna be a aunt! "
Ellen - oh my God ariana congrats! So many babies. Now on music, you and Sean released a song
Ariana- "yeah we released "only you" it's on iTunes and I love it so much it's so special. "
Ellen - I love it too! And guess what everybody she's gonna perform it!
Ariana- "yas, let's do it"

"Only you"
"Moonlight"
"Focus"
"Hands on me"

Ellen- Ariana that was amazing!
Ariana- "thank you so much"
Ellen - people want to know why you didn't perform while you we're pregnant?
Ariana- "when I just found out I was pregnant, I went to France for work and I performed, and my body felt horrbile. And I was thinking this can't be healthy for my baby, so I had to just cut it out for awhile but I missed it terrbiley but I'm so happy I'm back on stage ".
Ellen- will we are too. Thank you Ariana for coming I love you, we love you"
Ariana- "thank you for having me, I love you, I love you babies " hugging Ellen.

***

I'm now about to do a mini concert for my babies.

"Hi my babies, I missed performing for you guys, and I'm so happy I'm back. I'm so thankful for you all, I love you beyond words "

"Only you"
"Focus"
"Moonlight"
"Everything will be alright"
"Honeymoon ave"
"My everything"
"Hands on me"

"Thank you my babies, I love you, have a good night!!! "

@ArianaAnderson
I feel soo grateful. My heart is fufilled for many reasons. Thank you × a million. I love y'all.

@ArianaAnderson
Ty @EllenShow, for letting me spill the beans. I love yew <3.

@FrankieJGrande
I guess the cat is out of the bag! Me & @SimonGrande are expecting! Were soooo execited!

@AlexaLuria
Excited to be a mommy! Thaaankk you for all the love <3 #muchappreated