The Heart Will Keep us together

Im home from France, and exhausted. I have a docter appointment tomorrow, to hear the babies heart beat & to find out the sex!. So I'm super excited, and then the day after that, it's my birday I'll be 23 <3. But I have to tell my loves some up setting news, I won't be performaning any more while I'm pregnant. Its so much on my body, i have to keep myself & my baby healthy in the heathiest way possbile.

@ArianaAnderson
So loves, i have some news. I wont be preforming any more during my pregnancy:(. Its soo much on my body, and i want to keep my baby & i healthy!.

@ArianaAnderson
Once the baby is out, ill be back on stage :). Its just for a few months, temparary break. I apolagize, but my baby is my #1

@ArianaAnderson
Im already 4 months, only 5 months more to go:). Itll fly i swearr. Im sorry, i love you. #ireallydo #mommytobe #istillloveyou #urmybabes #alwaysandforever

@ArianaAnderson
Ill still be workinn. On surprises. For you babes <3.

Sean is in Detroit right now with his mom for some of his events, but he will be home tomorrow for the doctors appointment.

Sean's POV

I'm in my hometown, Detroit for a few days. Spending time with my mom and some family also working. Ariana got home from France and I haven't seen her yet. I'm so overwhelmed, I need a break. It feels like ever since we got married, I haven't had time to just relax I'm sure she feels the same way. I've been performing, traveling the world I haven't had the time for it to really sink in I'm gonna be a dad. I love ariana and I'm happier then ever to have a baby with her. Earlier then excepted? Yes, happier then ever? Yes. I'm very happy just wish I had a lil more time to spend with my baby that's all... that's it I'm taking a break.. I can't take this shit anymore... I need my wife.

Im calling Zeno to tell him to reschedule everything... I'm going home to my baby.

Sean- aye Zeno
Zeno - what's up brotha?
Sean - I'm going home to ariana, reschedule everything
Zeno- is she okay?
Sean- shes fine
Zeno- then why are u going home?
Sean- because, shes my wife & i miss her im taking a break this shit can wait. Im fucking overwhelmed.
Zeno- alright man, take it easy..
Sean- you too brotha

Myra- hello baby.
Sean- hay mom, where are you?
Myra- im at the grocery store with james. Where are you?.
Sean- at home. Im going home to Ariana thou.
Myra- why? Sean you have events that are unfinshed.
Sean- i know ma, but please? I have been working non stop, i miss my wife im overwhelmed. I gotta go mom.
Myra- fine. But i need you back by next week. Relax, have fun take good care of ariana and my grand baby you hear?.
Sean- i promise i will, to all of it. Thank you mom, I appreciate you, I love you.
Myra- your welcome baby, I'm proud of you. You did an amazing job, call me when you land I love you.
Sean- I will bye.
Myra- bye baby.

I'm packing my bags & catching the next flight to la, of course it's down pouring...

@BigSean
Just wanna get home to you...

*8 hours later*

My flight was delayed by the storms, i have no reciption cause of the storm so i cant call ariana. No one in detroit does....im just gonna head to my moms house and get some sleep...I'm exhausted.

Myra- Sean? What are you doing here? I was worried sick!
Sean- I was at the airport my flight was delayed because of the damn storms, I'm gonna try again in the morning...
Myra- alright get some sleep baby, I love you. *kissing Sean's head*
Sean- love you too ma.

*Next morning *

I wake up in my old bedroom, to nice sunny Detroit. my heart stops..I have reception!. I check my phone, and I have tons n tons of messages and missed calls from Ari & Alexia from this morning and last night.. fuck.

From: My baby
Sean where are you?? I have a doctors appointment!

From: my baby
Sean!!! What the fuck???

From: alexia
Sean where are you?? Ariana needs you

From: alexia
Sean ariana is getting pissed

45 missed calls from: My baby

27 missed calls from: Alexia

To: My baby
Baby I'm so sorry! I meant to go home yesterday but it started to thunder storm so my flight got delayed & I had no reception till now! I'm on my way..I love you.

Arianas POV

I'm so pissed. Sean hasn't been answering my calls, or text and from alexias. Were married now, there should be no excuses once so ever. I Don't even wanna hear it. I just wanna hear my baby's heart beat and find out the sex of the baby and just go to flordia.

@ArianaAnderson
Gonna find out the gender of our baby and hear it's lil heart <3. Well record it for you:). love you.

Alexia just got out the shower and we're about to leave right now...when we see Sean pull up..

Ariana- he is so lucky!
Sean- hay baby! I'm so sor-
Ariana- Sean I don't even wanna hear it! Your absolutely ridiculous, your lucky I'm letting you come. Get in the car, it bad enough you late, I don't wanna be late either.
Sean - ariana, I sa-
Ariana- just shut up! Okay?. I don't wanna hear it.

*At the docters*
Dr. Morris- Ariana Anderson?
Ariana- right here
Dr. Morris- hi, come in. So we're finding out the sex & heart beat correct?
Ariana- correct.
Dr. Morris- alrighty lay down. Okay so let me pause the screen, are you guys ready?
Ariana- yes, we are.
Dr. Morris- your having....a girl! Congratulations you two!
Ariana- OMG... *crying tears of joy *
Sean- we're having a girl baby! Shes gonna be my princess!
Ariana- and your my king. I love you. Give me a kiss.
Sean - I love you too my queen *kissing Ari*
Alexia- *crying her eyes out * OMG fuck yas!!!
Dr. Morris- are you guys ready for the heart beat?
Ariana- yes.

Ariana, Sean, Alexia all held hands ready to cry.

Then thumping surrounded the room, and a baby appeared on the screen. And it was kicking and moving.

Dr. Morris- that is the heart beat of your 18 week old baby girl.
ariana- oh my God, look at her! *crying *
Sean- thats our baby *teary eyed*
Alexia- *balling eyes out* it's a real baby

It felt magical to hear my baby's heart, that's when reality hit that I'm gonna be a momma. That it's a real baby inside of me, nothing will ever sound so beautiful to me ever again. I never loved Sean more, when I heard our babies heart beat. Im so happy.

Then dr. Morris looked at my vagina, to see if everything looks & feels okay and everything is healthy. The baby is healthy, a nice strong heart beat, he said to keep up the good work and I will do so. We have cute ultrasound pics of our baby:).

Sean- baby I'm so sorry i never ment to be this late. It will never happen again i love you. And im here to take care of you for a week.
Ariana- its alright baby, i love you. Im happy you were with me its something i will never forget. Can we please just make out all week? .
Sean- starting now..*chuckling / kissing ari*
*****
@ArianaAnderson
Alright yall! Ready to find out the sex?!

@ArianaAnderson
Heres the video! Grab some tissues! Were sooooo happpppyyyyy. love you. Vid.youtube.com.arianaandseansbabyreveal.vid.youtube.com.

@ArianaAnderson
Our baby girl *heart eye emoji*. Name picking time.
Twitter.pic.gajjausy;/comdjndje.pic.
I tweeted our ulrasound pics.
@BigSean
Ari & i are increadbily gratful to share this beautful moment with yall. watch & find out the sex of our baby!. Vid.youtube.com.arianaandseansbabyreveal.vid.youtube.com.

@Bigsean
My princess
Twitter.pic.hnwisuj/;dhjid.pic.
Ultrasound pics.

Me & Sean are increadbily happy to be having a healthy, baby girl<3.