Nonnas birthday bash

Nonna is turning 95 in two days, and my mom planned a huge birthday bash in italy for nonna, and the whole family is going. And ailani is bringing her bff, chloe. Right now ailani & nohlan are napping with sean, and i have to take Aria to her one month check up. I cant believe my baby is already 1 month old.

@ArianaAnderson
1 month check up ♡🐣@BigSean #ariarose

we then got to the docter and i take aria out of her carseat and give her, her pacifier

we then got to the docter and i take aria out of her carseat and give her, her pacifier. "Aria anderson?" The nurse says, "right here" i smile getting up, we then go back to see the docter. They check her weight & height, shes 9lb & 25 inch, they then check her heart and her breathing. Everything sounds good & healthy, the worst part then comes...the shots. I hate it, but it haves to be done to keep miss thang healthy.

Once the appt is over, cranky aria & i head to starbucks then to rehearsel. Brian and scot play with aria while everyone else & i work on the choreography of the preformance were gonna do for nonna. We then head home, i put aria down for a nap while i pump, i then start making dinner while sean and the kids come home from an arcade.

"Im gonna get you!!!" Nohlan yells after ailani, "hey hey! sister is sleeping inside voices please" i say, "sorry mommy" nohlan says, "its okay baby. why dont you guys go in the room and ill let you know when dinner is ready" i say. "Okay" they say in unsion as they go upstairs quietly, sean then does laundry, cleans the house, and cleans and cuts the yard as i finish dinner. "Babies, dinner is finshed" i smile going in the playroom, "okay were coming" they say following me downstairs. We then all sit down and have dinner, and listen to ailani & nohlans stories that they randomly made up while we were eating dinner. Aria then woke up, sean fed her changed her diaper and played with her while me ailani and nohlan played monaply.

Once bedtime approached, sean got aria to bed, i made ailani & nohlan fruit & cream and put on bubble guppies and they were out. Sean hopped in the shower, and i went in our home gym to workout. I then hopped in the shower, and sean went to our home studio. Once i got out the shower i played with the pups for a sec and went to our home studio, "hi baby" i said "hey baby" sean kissed me. "What a day" i said, "ik, im ready to make some music thou you ready?" Sean smirked at me, "lets do it" i giggled getting in the booth.

Me and sean were up till 3am in our studio laughing, talking, making jokes, making pretty music, making out, talking about our adorable ass kids and how aria shitted thru her onsie. it was like it was new love all over again, like nothing changed. almost 4 years of being married, it still feels like were dating.

We then went to his man cave and cuddled on the couch and watched martin, mostly made out, but we fitted some martin in there. We then took a selfie for our babies (:.

@ArianaAnderson
After being married to you for almost 4 years & 3 kids later, we still manage to be in our home studio till 3am cracking jokes and making out, making pretty music ♪. also cuddling in your man cave watching martin and smoochin, your worth the sleep loss. i love you, so fucking much it hurts. xoxo, your love of your life 💋 @BigSean
Selfie of ari & sean.

Next morning

i got up early only getting 2/3 hours of sleep, i went upstairs and got dressed, did my hair and makeup. I then made waffles and fruit, and i started packing away because we have to leave this house in two hours and be at the airport. Once the kids got up i fed them there breakfest and placed them in the living room with there ipads and blankies and turned on bubble guppies. Sean started helping me get everything ready, aria then woke up. I fed her changed her diaper and got her ready for the day, i then gave her, her pacifier and placed her in her swing so me and sean can finish getting things together.

My family then arrived and they picked chloe up, "chloe!" Ailani ran in chloes arms, ailani chloe nohlan, went with lexi zeno tyler & tayler, my mom dan nonna took aria, frankie simon & aemila were meeting us up there, me & sean were then out the door. i crinped my hair leaving it half up half down, applied foundation, eyeshshadow, mascara, eye liner, blush, lipstick, and hightlight ofc.

Once we got to the airport sean put ailani & nohlan in the stroller and covered the stroller up with blankets so nobody bothers them

Once we got to the airport sean put ailani & nohlan in the stroller and covered the stroller up with blankets so nobody bothers them. I put aria in the baby clutch and covered it up with an blanket as well, so the paps dont bother her. I then clinged on to seans arm as he pushed the stroller and we were ready togo, we then pushed thru the obnxious ass paps, waved to the fans, and finally arrived on our private jet.

Ailani, chloe, tayler, and aemila were doing there own lil thing. Tyler & nohlan went to sleep, aria & sean went to sleep, my mom & dan went to sleep, lexi was eating, zeno was working, nonna was sleeping, frankie & simon were cuddling watching a movie, so it was just me. I decided to plug in my earbuds and just chill, and watch takeoff. I then snapped a pic of everyone for snap.

"Italy see you soon ♡🌅"