Miami Mami

Were now in miami & sean cant stop throwing up :( he catched the flu and i hope the kids dont catch it. right now were on our way to surprise my dad since we havent seen him in forever.

"Hi dad!" I said as he gasped making us laugh, "hi guys!" Edward said hugging ailani and picking nohlan up. "So how have you guys been?" Edward said tickling ailani, "good, we have a show tonight do you guys wanna come?" I said looking at my dad and his girlfriend. "Yeah we would love too! Could Arielle come?" "Ofc I haven't talked to her in forever" I said taking a sip of my water. "Yeah will you know how you were at 17, and she's been going thru alot since her miscarriage" Edward said. "Awh I bet. Where is she?" I said, "shes with her mom, she's coming over tonight for dinner" Edward said playing with nohlan.

@ArianaAnderson
Miami see you tonight! & Arielle come over dad's I miss my sissy 😌.

My dad and his girlfriend took the kids to an arcade on the beach while me and sean went to rehearsel, and Arielle is suppost to meet us up here.

To: sissy 🐵🐒
Where are youuuuuuhhh bitch?!

From: sissy 🐵🐒
Behind you biatch

I turned around and saw Arielle behind me smiling, "SISSY!!!!!" I said giggling jumping in her arms as she spinned me around as everyone awed, "oh lesbian moment" sean said laughing making us laugh "oh you brother in law you" Arielle said playfully punching sean as sean hugged her. "We missed you" I said hugging her, "ik I missed you guys too" Arielle said smiling, "are you rdy to turn up tonight?!" I said giggling, "totally" Arielle said making us laugh. We then rehearsed, and got salads for lunch, and drinked our caramel soy lattes, "let's take a selfie for my babes" I said opening Snapchat.

"Special guest tonight I love her fkkin alot 🙊💅💘"

"Omg look dad posted this on Twitter" Arielle said showing me and sean her phone.

@EdwardButera
Me and the kids had a fun time on the arcade on the beautiful Miami Beach.
Selfie of the kids & Edward

"Awwh, just my fucking heart" I said beaming, "it's nice your dad is spending time with the kids" sean said, "ikr" Arielle said.

@ArianaAnderson
RT"@EdwardButera
Me and the kids had a fun time on the arcade on the beautiful Miami Beach.
Selfie of the kids & Edward" thanks for being the best grandfather \ father anyone could ever ask for, I love you daddy 💓.

We then went to leave the stadium, and there was paparazzi like crazy and babes waiting for us, "ARIANA!! ARI I LOVE YOU!!! SEAN ARI!!!!" me and sean waved, "I love you babes, I would take selfies with you all but the damn paparazzi I can't. I love you, thank you see you soon" I said getting in the car blowing kisses. "The paparazzi haves no fucking respect" sean said, "ik poor babes" I said pounting. My mom was then calling me.

Ari- hi momma
Joan- hi belissma where r u
Ari- leaving rehearsal
Joan- okay, where are we going for dinner after the show?
Ari- prolly ratatouilles
Joan- okay I'll see you soon
Ari- k love you.
Joan- love you bye
Ari- ciao.

We then went to my dad's to see him & the kids eating sandwiches by the pool, "hi babies" I said smiling, "are you ready for momma's & daddys concert?" Arielle said holding ailani, "yeah letss goo" ailani said giggling, "woo let's turnn up" Edward said "ooh dadd" I said making us all laugh.

We then showered and got ready, I streghtened my hair leaving it half up half down crossing it in the front, I was wearing a grey crop top that says "my pussy is brighter then your future" with black leggings and silver pumps. Applied conceiler, lip stick, mascara, eye shadow. Arielle was matching me, we then took a mirror selfie.

"Our 😺's are brighter then you future 👼 \ see you soon miamiii" I then put it on my story.

We then got to the stadium, me sean, and Arielle went to the m&g box to meet the babes as the rest of the family went in the dressing room. We then went to the dressing room and did vocal warm ups, and got dressed, and my dad's reactions were priceless we were dying.

"Alright cmon y'all prayer circle!" I said grabbing my mom's hand & my dad's hand as I bowed my head. "Thank you heavenly Lord for having the first show being such a success, please make this night be the best night in our hometown, and have everyone come together and have a great fucking time, Amen!" Joan said, "amen!" Everyone said in Union, "on 3 yaaaas Miami mami 1.2.3" Brian said "yaaaas Miami Mami" we all said then laughed, we then hugged and kissed and I went on the podium thing as the 10 sec timer started. "Byee love you!" Arielle said, "love youuu" I said dancing as everyone laughed.

I then was on stage as everyone went insane. "What's up Miami?!" I said smiling, "lets get it!!" I said as dangerous woman started.

I then preformed all songs as the crowddd lived with me by singing and dancing and being cute as fuck. Sean then went on stage, and preformed his songs, as me and Arielle danced backstage, "when your on stage your such a slaying Queen" Arielle said, "thank you" I said laughing, then me and Arielle tought my dad how to dab we all were dying. Sean then started performing "my last" me and Arielle ran on stage and started dancing everyone went crazy. We twerked at the end of the song & everyone lost their shit we laughed and ran off stage.

@ArianaAnderson
Miami!!! Thank youuu that show was lit AS FUCK!!! we love you 👽. #miamimami #twerkdatass #assforDAYZ

We then got dressed left the kids with angie and went put to the club for drinks. "Guys for real though tn was surreal" Arielle said, "it was fucking litt" I said, "we were turned upp" Edward said "dad holyyy shit" I said making us all laugh. We then took shots and went out to the dance floor, me and Arielle were dancing with Sean, my dad's girlfriend was giving him a lap dance and my dad didnt know what to do w himself, "YAAAAS ASS FOR DAYZ BITCHES" I said as we all laughed and cheered.