happy for alexa

Alexia's POV

I have appointment for my twins, just to see whats poppin and see if there healthy. Ive been taking 2 vitamins everysingle say, eating healthy, working out, doing everything to keep my babies healthy. Im bringing my mom, josh, and ariana with me.

Docters office

Alexia- hay babe
Josh- hi baby kissing alexia
Ariana- hi yall! Hugging lexi & josh.
Alexia- hi babe. Hi mom!
Patria- hi guys !!.
Ariana- are you excited to see your babies!! Baby voice.
Alexia- yess and anxious.
Ariana- i cant wait to get pregnant.
Patria- ur havin another baby!?
Ariana- yes are you kidding?! Were gonna have tons of babies, once ailani turns 1 were gonna start trying.
Josh- so thats soon. How many does sean want?
Ariana- a whole fucking village. But im like uhmm, my vagina & uteruis can nott take that much of a pounding & so you have to chill guyy.
Everyone laughs.
Dr- alexia luria
Alexia- im here !!
Dr- alright yall can cmon on back!
Dr- so ms. Luria how are you feelin?
Alexia- im doin good.
Dr- alright lets take a look down there too see how everything looks. Everything looks good in the vaganal area, lets take a look at the babies.
Dr- here they are, lets hear the heart beat plays heart beat 1, nice and healthy, lets check the other one plays 2nd heart beat, nice and heathy. Good job alexia, both of your babies are perfectly healthy, keep taking 2 vitamins everyday there def helping your body alot accept these babies and keep em healthy. Ill give you some pictures, and a script for more vitamins. And next appointment we can discover the sex!
Alexia- thank you sooo much. Yay our babies are healthy! Im a good mommy!
Everyone laughs

@AlexiaLuria
Babies are healthy! Im such a good mommy. ♡
Ultrasound pic

Week later

Arianas pov

Right now sashcra is over, and ailani is outside playing with the pups while our house is getting worked on. Just a lil bit of remodeling. Were cooking a bunch of yummy vegan meals, and im so hype. my hair is in a high pony with blonde extentions, im wearing an over sized white coach sweater and white knee high tighs with black pumps, with foundation. Saschra is wearing a pink over sized grey sweater that says "i love LA more then dick" with white heels, and foundation with her hair in a braid. We made cooked potatos, with olives, artochkie, and kale. "Ailani want some lunch!" I say, "yah" she replys with, "come here baby eat your veggies" i say putting her in her high chair. I then give her juice, and give her a potato chopping it up in bite peices. She loves it, for a snack i give her cheese puffs. "I love you give mommy a kiss" i say kissing her. "I luh yew" she replys with taking a sip of her juice. "Want some more cheese puffs" i ask putting more on her tray. She then giggles and puts a cheese puff in her mouth. "She's the actual cutest" saschra says giggling. "Shes my everything are you kidding?!" I beam. "So thank god the twins & alexia are doing good!" Saschra says taking a sip of her lemon water "yah. You kno i was thinking maybe we can have like a lil party here to celabrate" i say. "Like a post baby shower?" Saschra ask "yah you kno just friends n family nothin to wild" i say playing with ailani.
"Sounds good im in. What day?" Saschra ask, "friday" i say "lets do it" saschra says smiling.

2 days later

@ArianaAnderson
Hi babes ♡ im gonna go on a tweeting spree lemme kno whats happinen. (:

"Ariana whens the new album gonna be out" so very soon cutie.

"Whats your fav part about bein a mom" to be able to watch my baby grow & to learn her personailty everyday.

"Are you gonnna be in any sitcoms anytime soon?" Maybe maybe not. ♡

"Ily" i love you .

"Are you pregnant?" Haha, no not yet soon.

"How many babies do you want?" Me & sean bothh want 3/4

"When are you comin to europe" uhm idk yet, eventully hopfully.

"I love you sm" i love you more.

"What are you guys gonna do for ailanis first bday?" spending it with loved ones bein amazing.

@ArianaAnderson
Thank you loves for the chat. Yall are cute and i love you. Ttyl .

I work out in our home gym, i then take a shower and get ready. i leave my hair natural and i put it in a high pony, puting on white skinny jeans, and a sparkly white flowing top with black heels, with foundation, mascara, lip stick, eye liner. I put ailani in a sparkly pink cocktail dress with a black bow in her hair and nude flats. "Here baby can you take her real quick so me and saschra can get the food out there" i say handing ailani to sean. "Yeah, but first you look to sexy & i dont like ailanis dress that short" sean says chuckling holding ailani. "Jesus christ baby" i say giggling "what you girls are killing me" sean says kissing ailani. I just giggle and help saschra. We then take a cute selfie.

@ArianaAnderson
I love my vegan auoki pretty princess. ♡.@Saschrapwest
pic of the girls.

Party time

Ariana- hii baby! Hugging alexia
Alexia- hi love! Hugging ari
Ariana- how are my babies rubing tummy / baby voice.
Alexia- there good! Wheres my princess ailani?

"Exia exia!" Ailani says crawling to alexia.

Alexia- theres my sugarplum! Hi baby auntie missed you! Kissing ailani.
Ariana- cmon lets go in & see everyone!

We go talk to everyone, im takin cute pics of everything on my poloard camera, we eat & eat cake and i make a speech.

"hello everyone, and i wanna thank you all for coming. I wanna say that im so proud of my beautiful, strong, amazing, funny, cute, best friend alexia. You are the strongest woman i know, and your my inspriation and i couldnt love you more and these babies have the best mom in the world. Thank you for being you and for being my best friend. I love you. Cheers to alexia" i say.

"Cheers" everyone says as we all hug the crying alexia. The day turned out cute celabrating everything good for alexia. ♡.