leaving day

These past 2 weeks have been insane. but its here, after 10 months, a long ten months of planning it, the tour is finally here. tonight we leave for our flight to newyork, and get situated in the stadium and tommorow night is the opening night.

@ArianaAnderson
Babes, tonight is the night!...almost to the real night lmao its surreal to think were about to start this tour. were so excited, see you soon newyorkk 💘.

Nohlan is sleeping, and ailani is helping me pack. "Mommy can i bring this?" She says holding up her pink teddy bear, "of course love" i said as i grabbed seans suit case. "Babe, witch bra do you want me to put in your bag the pink one or the lavender lace?" Sean asked holding them both up, "the lavender lace" i said, "no mommy its purple!!!" Ailani yelled, "oh my bad, purple" i said chuckling, "chill out phyco" sean said as we both chuckled. "Im here!!" Joan said walking up the stairs, "speaking of phyco" i said as we all chuckled, "hi grandma!" Ailani said jumping in joans arms, "hi belmissma!" Joan said kissing her, "donvedo!" Ailani said petting him, "oh denvedo let go of my bra!" I said playing tug a war with a dog. "Donvedo! Let go" joan said, he then ran around my room with my bra & me chasing him, toulouse thought it was a game and he started running to, and he ran in to sean making him fall, "toulouse what the fuck are you doing?!" Sean said, "its not his fault" i said running. I then finally got my bra back from donvedo, "your cute, but that doesnt give you the right to take my stuff" i said giggling setting it in my bag. "So what time are we leaving?" Joan asks, "our flight leaves at 10 so five hours" i say going downstairs. "Okay i gotta grab a few things, so ill meet you at the airport?" Joan asks, "okay momma i love you" i say kissing her, "love you" joan says leaving.

I then catch a moment to breathe, and i go on snapchat

"Sean remember that time donvedo took my bra & started running around the whole fucking house with it? *starts laughing*"

I captioned it "donvedo 😌♡".

Nohlan then woke up, "hi pumpkin!!" I said as i picked him up and kissed him. "Are you hungary?" I asked as i changed his diaper & gave him a bottle. "Banna!!" Nohlan yelled as i fed him some banna chips as he wobbled around. "Babe ailani needs to eat" sean said coming downstairs, "go get her shes in her room" i said, sean then carried her in his arms as she slept, "awh she fell asleep" i said as he layed her on the couch. "Its fine well get her something at the airport" sean said. me and sean then both ate, and finshed getting ready. Ailani was still sleeping, but i dressed her in pjs, nohlan was up chewing on his chewing ring. We then were off to the airport, im so exited, anxious, nervous, and happy.

The paparazzi were crazy, i put ailani & nohlan in the stroller and covered it up with a blanket so they cant see the paparazzi. Sean pushed the stroller and i hooked up to seans arm, we then made our way to our private jet where everyone was waiting for us. We then took off to newyork ♡🗽