2 years of being a princess

Ailani is going to be 2 in 2 days, were renting out disneyworld. Go grande or go home right?. Me and Sean aren't doing better, idk what it is but I just can't get over it. I'm just emotionaly drained. Sean took ailani to the store with him and I'm holding nohlan, appreciating his cuteness. "I love you" I say to my innocent 3 month old baby boy as I peck his lips. He smiles & I chuckle, "your so fucking cute you know that right?" I say. "Were home" Sean says walking in the house with bags as ailani skips behind him. "What did you get belmissma?" I ask smiling at my princess. "For my prty" ailani says taking stuff out the bag, "yeah for your party. That's so cool how old are you gonna be?" I ask, "two" she says holding up two fingers smiling, "oh my goodness your so big" I say gasping, "yeah" she says jumping up & down as I laugh. She then runs in her playroom, "no running with your sandles on babe" Sean says as she stops & takes her sandles off. "Thank you big girl" I say as she goes in her play room, "welcome" ailani says. "Babe we need to talk" Sean says taking a seat next to mine, "the need jumped out the window when you stopped trusting me" I said looking at nohlan as I set him in his bassinet. "Just lemme talk to you ari" Sean said sighing, "what" I said, "so your never gonna forgive me or?" Sean said. "Sean, its not as easy as it seems. I wish I could forgive you, but I just can't find it in my heart" I said. "Will what are we gonna do?" Sean asked, "idk. We can't put our kids in this. They deserve nothing but the best" I say. "How about we do relationship therapy?" Sean suggested, "I'll try anything. I know a place in Orlando we can go to once we land in Florida" I say, "alright" Sean says.

15 hours later ...

We are in now in Florida, the kids are with Frankie & nonna, were on our way to relationship therapy. I'm nervous & anxious, I don't know what to except. Once we get out the car Sean stops me, "hey" he says "what" I say, "I love you, and no matter what were gonna be alright" Sean says as he hugs me tightly "I love you too" I say hugging back putting my face in the crease of his neck, he then pukers his lips looking down at me, I nod as he smiles lightly and kisses me passiontly, as he breaks the kiss I give him one last peck and I intertwine our fingers as we head in the building.

"Mr & Mrs. Anderson?" A lady in a flower shirt & jean shorts called us back, "right here" I said standing us up. "Come back with me" she says smiling. "Hello, I'm michelle and I'm your marriage counselor. What seems to be the issue in your guys marriage?" Michelle asked sitting back grabbing a notebook. "Will Sean assumed that I have feelings for my back up dancer, I don't at all. And we got in a fight about it, and I just can't forgive him. I just feel so emotionaly drained to the point where I think our marriage is failing" I say sighing. "How long have you guys been married for?" She asks, "2 years" Sean replies looking at me. "Ariana, do you love Sean?" Michelle asked, "a lot" I say "if you can't find a spot in your heart to forgive sean, then you will never ever be able to forgive yourself or anyone ever again because you can't open that hormone. You have to learn to let go & move forward ariana, or your marriage will fail & that's a guarantee" Michelle says as my heart sinks knowing that's the truth. We then talk, and go thru our issues adressing them all. We then finished our session, and headed home.

"How do you think that went?" Sean asked driving looking at the road, "I think....I think I'm ready to move forward & let go. Its gonna take some time, but its worth it because I don't ever wanna lose you. I know I said nothing last forever but, but we fucking will. I love you forever on to entnirty & I'm ready to move forward & be with you forever" I say teary eyed "I love you too, we can do this baby" Sean said teary eyed kissing my hand.

We then got out the car and we were walking up to the house, "Hey" I said stopping sean, "what" Sean asked, "I love you" I said kissing sean, Sean smiled in the kiss "I love you too sexy" Sean said as I giggled.

Next morning 🎉

AILANI IS 2!!!!!!!!!!!

@ArianaAnderson
2 years ago today I gave birth not only to my 1st baby, but to the light of my life, princess of my heart, my belmissma, also loml 😍. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELMISSMA!!!!. I can't believe your 2, thank you all my smile / laugh / beams also keeping me humble. Your my everything & more, I love you more then anything. Can't wait to have fun with you at our Fav spot 🌈👯🎂.

"Baby she's up" Sean said exitcedly "cmon everyone!" I said grabbing nohlan, "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to ailani, happy birthday to youuuu" Sean then put the cake closer to her as she blew out the candles " happy birthday we love you belmissma!" I said as everyone cheered and me and sean kissed each cheek "Its my birthday!!" She said as we all laughed. We all ate cake then ate breakfast and got ready. I put my hair half up half down, with vs black leggings, a over sized black Minnie mouse shirt with pink poka dots and black pumps, with Minnie ears. I was wearing concealer, mascara, lip stick. Ailani was wearing pink vs leggings with a Minnie flowing skirt and a Minnie crop top with Minnie ears, her hair in a high braided pony, and pink flats. Nohlan was wearing Micky crocs, with a badge shorts, and a Micky shirt. Sean was wearing a Micky shirt with badge shorts, and black and pink sneakers (Minnie theme). We all took pictures & danced with Micky & Minnie, and we then went to the magic kingdom and went on all the rides. It was when me Sean, and ailani were spinging around in a tea cup, thats when I realized all my I want in my life is right in front of me 😘.

----------___---------------------------------

Babes vote & comment lemme know what you think. And come up with a fandom name for us something cute 😘 drop em comments & I'll pick the fandom name 😘.