23 wishes to live

I'm 23 today!!!!!!!!!. I can't believe today is my birthday, I can't really party cause I'm 4 months pregnant, but I will celabrate it with my loved ones. First thing first is going to the spa with my bae...alexia. we're getting Mani pedis & hair done. I wake up and check my tl, while Sean is still sleeping.

@ArianaAnderson
I'm 23 today!

Sean- good morning baby, happy birthday *kissing Ari*
ariana- thank you love
Sean- what do you want for breakfast? Ariana- vegan pancakes, fruit salad with whip cream, and kale please.
Sean- coming right up *kissing Ari*

****

Sean- here's your vegan pancakes, fruit salad with whip cream and kale. Take your vitamins, and I got you Starbucks.
Ariana- awwwh your the best thank you so much baby *kissing Sean *
Sean- your welcome.

I enjoyed my pancakes, kale, and fruit. I took my vitamins, as I do everyday, and drank my coffee.

Sean- ready for your massage?
Ariana- a massage?
Sean- yeah turn over Ill give you a back massage
Ariana- sure

I turned over on my lil baby bump, and Sean took my shirt off and started rubbing my shoulders, middle back and lower back. And omg... Sean is WONDERFUL at giving massages..like oh my God..I'm so relaxed.

Ariana- thank you baby, you did a wonderful job
Sean- your welcome, I love you.
Ariana- love you *kissing Sean * Can I make a request?
Sean- sure
Ariana- I want you too... make love to me
Sean- request accepted *chuckling / hovering Ari*
Ariana- I love you so much *giggling*
Sean- *kissing Ari* love you more

Sean unhooked my bra, and appreated how big my boobs were getting from me being pregnant. He started kissing them and sucking on them as he groanded & i moaned. Then he started kissing all the way to my panty line making me wet. Then he took my thong off, sticking his fingers in as i moaned. He then put his head in between my legs, and started kissing me down there so sweetly and tenderly. And then he stuck his tongue in making me squirm. Everything was smooth and gentle and extra nice, cause its not just me anymore. And then he went inside of me.

Sean- baby, im scared.
Ariana- why?
Sean- cause i dont wanna hurt the baby
ariana- awh baby, your not gonna hurt the baby I promise just be gentle she will be fine.
Sean- alright. I love you.
Ariana- I love you *kissing sean*

He started thrusting gentley but enough to make me feel good and moan his name. After hours of that we took a peaceful nap...

Alexia- Ariana....?
Ariana- mmmm hey baby

Thank god we were looking decent we were just cuddling.

Alexia- ready to go?
Ariana- yeah, can I take a quick shower?
Alexia- sure

I took a shower, got dressed and ready.

Ariana- alright see ya later baby
Sean- bye baby have fun ill see you at 730 in Florida right?
Ariana- yeah
Sean- okay bye love you *kissing ari*
Ariana- love you.

I went down stairs to see alexia playing with the pups, I grabbed a apple cinnamon mix and a water bottle

Alexia- what is that?
Ariana- its a apple mix.
Alexia- and thats what?
Ariana- its apple all choped up, with cinnamon, and this vanilla boost mix. Its heaven. Want one?
Alexia- yas bae happppy birfday
Ariana- fank you babe. Here you go.
Alexia- fank you.

@ArianaAnderson
Alexia: "what is that?"
Me: "Apple mix"
@AlexiaLuria dafuc?? #applemix #healthypregnancy #healthy23yrold #happybirthdaytome

@ArianaAnderson
"Apple mix" #23yroldapplemix

@ArianaAnderson
Me & bae loooove apple mix
Twitter.pic.hejieue.pic @AlexiaLuria
A cute selfie of me and alexia eating apple mix

We got to the salon, we got medicures and pedicures. We got our hair done, and got a lush wax treatment. Then we packed and got on the airplane on our way to Florida♡.

Danila- yall! I wanna make a speech. Ariana I love you, I have been your hair styliest for 3 years now, and weve went to hell and back!. I couldn't be more proud of the women you have become and the new mommy your becoming, I love you so much and ill drink for you tonight! To Ariana!
Everybody- To Ariana!
Ariana- thank you guys I love you!

*At Flordia*

Ariana- yay were here!
Nonna- hi baby doll happy birthday!
Ariana- thank you nonna! *kissing her cheek* I love you.
Nonna- love you.
Frankie- happy birthday sissy! I love you hows my niece?
Ariana- thank you I love you, shes good
Simon- happy birthday ari!
Ariana- thanks baby cakes!

We all went down to the beach, my fav place, with my family and friends. We ate delicious dinner and deserts, took a swim, and listened to music danced and laughed our asses off having a great time. Then we all took a group pictures.

@ArianaAnderson
Thank you babies for all the bday love, I love you. Im in Florida, with all my family & friends having a blast :)
Twitter pic.
All of us together.

@ArianaAnderson
Kisses. I love y'all.
Twitterpic.
Everyone kissing there date.

I truly had a great 23rd birthday. I had so much fun, with my family & friends♡.