Losing a baby.

I have tons of press to still do in London. Sean & Ailani already left to go home, Ailani is getting sick so I'm having a minor panic attack it's her first time getting sick and I'm not there.  She haves a fever, and she keeps grabbing her ear. God...it's a damn ear infection. This is not what I excepted, my sick baby at home and I'm in London. I just wanna get home to my sick baby, and kiss her. I'm home sick af.

@ArianaAnderson
My poor baby 😩. Ailani is sick, damn ear infection. I wanna get out of London and go home and help Sean help Ailani to feel better. #canigohomenow?

@ArianaAnderson
By all means, this London trip has been amazing. I love you London babes, thank you for everything i appreciate it. I. love. you. 💜

@ArianaAnderson
It's just rough when ur a mama and u have a sick baby at home you can't attend to..😭. I'll be home soon Ailani, mommy loves you belmissma.

I then had a interview...

I- we have Ariana Anderson on air at uk radio 900 how are you ari?

A- I'm doing alright my daughter is sick at home, and I'm having a panic attack cause this is her first time sick and I'm not there. Other then that I'm great.

I- awh I'm sorry. How old is she?

A- she's 6 months old.

I- awh Ailani is a cutie pie we all love her.

A- thank you, she's very loved were so grateful.

I- so when are you guys gonna have more?!.

A- umm, I don't know. We're living in the moment, still learning and growing as newly parents. We're just loving and appreating Ailani and how blessed we are. Maybe soon, I don't know yet.

I- when is new music comin???

A- my new singles "only you" and "Fallin for you" are new. I'm a busy mama, and making a movie, and promoting my new fragrance also performing. I try to make music whenever I can but its not as easy as it used to be though.

I- yeah we get it. How was Sean's birthday?

A- it was fuuun!. I had many surprises up for him, he was very surprised I'm happy with how it turned out. He's amazing, he deserved it.

I- so we heard Frankie haves a bundle of joy on the way!.

A- yes so does Alexa!. Alexa is about nine months pregnant she's having the baby very soon. He's a boy, and I'm excited for Ailani to have a new best friend. Frankie and Simon are having a girl, I'm in love with her name. It's Amilla Marine like oh my gawd.

I- is beautiful what's the boys name?.

A- his name is Ollie Lukas another beautiful name.

I- wow how do you guys come up with these names!?.

A- will Ailani Marie, I love that name so does Sean and it came... Naturally.

I- wow simply beautiful.

A- thaaaank you.

I- will thank you Ariana for coming with us we had fun.

A- thank you for having me, I had fun too. Thank you to my London babes, I love you soooo much, see you soon bye.

*at home*

I go home too see Sean & Ailani passed out on the couch, watching bubble guppies. "Hi Toulouse, thank you for watching them for me" I say kissing Toulouse. Alexa then calls me.