stop being so sexy

So today were gonna go to Miami, bringing my family & friends and seans family and friends and were gonna have a massive photoshoot, just for the fun of it. And then have dinner, then the next morning go to disney world. Im wearing no make up, my hair is in a messy bun, in wearing white sweats with white vans. Ailani is wearing a cat shirt with grey leggings, her hair is in a bun. Sean is wearing a white shirt, with grey sweat pants.

@ArianaAnderson
Off for a well needed miami trip 🌴💘

@BigSean
princess thinkin bout disneyworld tommorow 💭
Pic of ailani

"Wheres the wine?!" Joan asks, "mom emila & ailani are here" i say slightly laughing, "so?" Joan ask, "no drinking around the kids!" I say, "ugh fine" joan says. "Is s-e-x allowed around the kids?" Dan asks making all of us laugh, "sex isnt allowed around us, so no" frankie says in disgust making us laugh.

Miami

now that emila is almost one she can walk, so her and ailani have a ball together. "Babies were in miami!!" I say excitedly to ailani & emila and they squel in exitment.

@ArianaAnderson
Too hotchicks / cousins / bffs / cute miami babes is what i see
🌴✨
Pic of ailani & emila

"Guys wanna get some candy?!" I say to ailani & emila as they squel as we stop by a candy shop. Frankie helps emila eat her candy, and ailani is eating her gummy bears as i suck on a sucker and sean eats sour worms. My mom and dan are sharing an massive 10 pound gummy bear, and there kindve sexual with it. "Okay guys ew, who makes a gummy bear sudsive!?" I say in disgust as we all laugh, "a newly married couple in there 50's thats as harmonal as a angery teenager" frankie says making us laugh our asses off.

We then get to the hotel and freshen up, i put on conceiler, red lip stick, mascara, eye liner, eye shawdow, blush. I curl my hair, putting in blonde extentions, and braid the top part of my bead, i wear a long white sparkly dress with red high heel boots. We put ailani's hair in a high braided bun, shes wearing a white dress, with the top part being pink. Sean is wearing a all white tux, and he looks sexy asf, everybody does.

"mm, baby you look sexy" i say kissing him, "thank you, look at your sexy ass" sean says smiling, "will thank you" i say laughing as he kisses me. "Dayee" ailani says running up to sean, "hi beautiful!" Sean says picking her up, we talk and laugh till everyone is ready.

We take stunnning photos, cute pics of me and sean and ailani, then just me & sean, cute pics of emila and ailani, then nonna and ailani and emila, then cute ones of frankie and simon, then frankie simon, and emila. Then cute pics of me and frankie, then my mom, dan, me and frankie. Then cute ones of me and alexia, then alexia and her twins, then me ailani frankie emila, then cute ones of my mom and dan, then my mom dan and nonna. Then cute pics with seans family, and then everybody, we ended the night swimming at the beach, then going to dinner then back to the hotel to get the kids to bed then, to talk and play cards.

@ArianaAnderson
Had a beautifull day today in miami with my loved ones ✨. Just the beach, love, laughter and postive vibes. Thats the kinda shit that keeps me humble 💘😊.

Next morning

We woke up, and had breakfest at the beach and the chef make us minnie mouse pancakes with fruit, vegan of course for me. "Ailani look, who is it?" I asked, "miwwie!" Ailani yelled in exitment causing us to laugh. After the girls ate there fruit & pancakes they then played in the sand looking for sea shells with nonna and myra. I took cute pics with our polorid camera.

We then went back to the hotel to shower and get ready. Ailani was wearing a minnie shirt with black shorts and minnie ears with pony tails. I had my hair half up half down, left natural, i was wearing shorts, and a lacy minnie shirt with minnie ears and red heels. I applied conceiler, bright blue lipstick (for ailani), and mascara, with the polord camera at my side, we also brought star along in case things got crazy. We then were off to disney world♡. We first took a ship to cruise around the ocean with bubble guppies, and ailani will near had a heart attack, she didnt kno what to do with her self as we laughed our asses off. We then went on water rides, ailani loved the thrill, we then went thru the harry potter part, me and frankie then will near had a heart attack. And the rest of the day was beautiful with my family ♡♡.