Ailani's halloween

Its now my favorite time of the year, halloween!!. And this is Ailani's very first halloween, so we have to make it spataclar so she can be a halloween freak just like me. "Ailani, its time to take a bath !!" I say as i try to undress her as she fights me, screaming and kicking me. "Oh my fucking god! SEAN!!!!!" i say giving up "yeah?" He says coming in the room, "you need to take your daughter shes not listening to me and i still have shit to do. Handle her" i say handing ailani to sean as she contiunes to scream.

I then go down stairs and toulouse greets me with kisses "hi mamas baby boy" i say giving him treats. I then go to the grocrey store, and get all the food we need for tonights party, i then go to petco and get the pups more toys & there halloween castoms, and go to party city to get lil last min things.

I go home and give pups there baths & get them in there customs. I then clean the house, and clean the swimming pool & pick up dog shit. I then start getting dinner ready, and all of the snacks & drinks. I then take a shower, and do my hair, i straghten it leaving it half up half down, putting on concelier, lip stick, mascara, eye shawdow, eye liner, and blush. I then get in my coustum & im fully ready, sean is getting ready while i get ailani ready. shes a pink fairy for halloween, sean is a pirate, and im a female pirate.

@ArianaAnderson
Happy halloween bitches, Love the Andersons. ♡(⊙o⊙)
Family selfie W pups

frankie, emila, simon, mom, dan, nonna, alexia, josh, saschra, zeno, tone, all get here and now its time to go trick or treating!. "Belmissma, are you ready to go get some candy?!" I say handing her bucket as sean holds her. "Yah!" She says excitedly shaking her bucket making us all laugh. We then go thru our neighboorhood going trick or treating as ailanis bucket gets filled to the top. "Wouldnt it be cool if we could go trick or dicking?" Frankie says making us laugh, "whaaaaaat do you mean?" I say trying to contain my laughter. "Like for gay men, if we could get dicks instead of candy" frankie says laughing making us laugh again. "I rather have pussy ya kno, but uh whatever floats your boat" sean says making everyone laugh again but me. Simon & frankie go skipping down the street yelling "TRICK OR DICKING! GIVE ME DICK OR I DONT CARE ILL PULL YOUR DICK OFF!" making everyone laugh but me once again, im kinda upset. "Baby whats wrong" sean says for only me to hear as he pulls me by the waist to walk closer to him. "Nothing" i simply say, "pregnancy harmones?" sean says, "no sean its your husband is an idot harmones!" I say walking away. "What did i do?" Sean says, "you wanna go trick or pussying" i say with a attitude "babe, is that why your mad" sean says "yes sean!" I say sharply, "Ariana, how manny times do i have to tell you i only want your pussy. Your all i want & need baby, i was just pointing out the obvious, i only want you. chill babe, Okay?" Sean says smiling pulling me by the waist. "Okay" i say smiling giving him a passionate kiss, "i love you" sean says with his charming smile "i love you too" i say smiling.

We then head home, after we check allll of ailanis candy to make sure its safe, we let her eat some. "Yumm" she says as she sucks on her sucker smiling then taking a sip of her water. "You like it baby" i say giggling, "yah" she says as we all laugh. I then brush her teeth, put her in pjs, change her diaper and get her to sleep, i turn on the baby montoir and go downstairs as everyone gets here. "Kids are asleep, FUCKING PARTY TIIIIME" frankie says as everyone laughs, "idk if they are anymore" i say laughing as everyone else laughs. "Oh frankie how was your trick or dicking" joan ask, "i got laid" frankie says as we all laugh.

---------------------

Ailani's birthday.

Its now November 17th, and today is my babys 1st birthday!.
I cant believe i already had her a year ago. Shes grown in to such a smart, beautiful, funny, cute, talented, lovable lil diva, and me and sean couldnt be more proud.

@ArianaAnderson
Happy 1st birthday to me & @BigSean beautiful princess ailani!. Your such a smart, beautful, funny, talented, lovable diva and me and daddy love you more then words. Ty for making our lifes a trillion times better belmissma! we loove you. Lets celabrate you today ♡♡♡.

We then all took showers, ate fruit for breakfast & i grabbed starbucks, we then got ailani dressed in a huge pink sparkly skirt and a lavender lace crop top with her hair in a fish knot bun, with her diamond earrings, and black sandals. My hair is straghtened half up half down with my blonde extenions, im wearing a black flower floral crop top with a creamy loose skirt with mint color heels. Im wearing pearl earrings, im wearing foundation, lip stick, mascara, eye shawdow, eye liner. Sean is wearing blue skinny jeans with a orange "sean don" shirt, and white kanye shoes. I snap a pic of me and ailani kissing.

@ArianaAnderson
Were both obbsessed with crop tops. #shegetsitfromhermama ♡
pic of ailani and ari

We then head to the party, and paparazzi is up our ass. I cover ailanis face, and cling on to seans arm as ailani on my hip. We get to the party, and myra takes her and playes with her. We all talk & take pics, we then eat, and get the cake out and ailani gasp when she sees it bc its bubble guppies in lavender frosting we all just laugh. "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear ailaniii, happy birthday to youuuuu" we all sing, ailani then goes to blow out her candle and she tells sean "da bow" we all dye of laughter, "okay ill help you baby" sean says as he blows out the candle & we all cheer. I then cry happy tears, my heart is filled to the brim, as i look at the 2 people that mean the absouloute most to me ♡. The day was beautiful. ♡