prologue

.Hispleasure.
-Monday-

Asha's P.O.V.

I walked around the house in nothing but Victoria secret lingerie because My man wasn't home from work yet and I know he was going to want me as soon as he walked through the door because he always craved me when he was stressed out from a long day in the office.

He owns a club called "Morals".

And I gotta say the club is nice the people are nice I use to work at the club before we met a few years back.

I wasn't a stripper or nothing like that I was a bartender.

Get your mind out of the gutter people seriously I know what your thinking.

why was a smart straight A college senior working at a club.

well... I needed money to pay for my books and tuition I had to have some serious cheddar in my pocket money just doesn't come free you have to work for it.

so I asked were they hiring and just my luck they were.

  I filled out an application and a few days later I got a phone call saying I got the job.

I didn't tell my mom about my job because I knew she wouldn't approve of it she would be ashamed of her own daughter.

  I can't have my one and only family member dis own me.

As her own she was the only one there for me from my childhood years til now.

she continues to brag about how proud she is of me for going to college and I don't blame her she was my shrine when my father walked out on me when I was eleven.

He was never at home anyway and when he was all he would do was drink,gamble and beat on my mother like she owed his money.

He would even rape me when my mother was too high off crack to notice.

back when she did crack she's been three years clean and she doesn't plan on going back to the past because she was baptized and saved my Christ.

She goes to church every Sunday and takes me along with her on occasion when I don't have to work and I'm bored and she want's to see me.

she use to take me and my brother Jamal too but he hasn't been around since my dad abandon us back when we were young.

He turned his life over to the streets and is a Gang Banger and he never lets himself forget it neither.

He always carrying assured gun in the back of his pants.

And he wears a red shirt or carry's a red flag on him twenty four seven I hate that he chose a different path from me.

But what could I do he was older than me even though I am now eighteen and he is twenty one he still refers to me as "lil Sister" and it is so annoying sometimes.

He makes sure the other blood's don't bother me even though my ex man Raheem aka Rah is the leader of the Group.

I loved him so much when I was sixteen and he was seventeen.

He was my first and I had never loved someone the way I loved him.

He was my man and I was his woman we had each other's back in high school.

Before he cheated on me with my use to be best friend Sha'day she and I were close too now I can't stand the hoe.

she ended up getting pregnant by Rah and that quickly ended our relationship.