His Pleasure.

Rah's P.O.V.

as I slow down my thrustic pace I look at her and the vision of asha is gone the girl who I slept with is now looking at me like she wants to kill me.

" who the fuck is asha!" she yells and I instantly feel stupid.

I stare into her red enraged eyes and feel her pain I slide off of her and pull my boxers back over my member and look straight ahead at the blank 22inch flat screen tv on the wall far in front of the bed.

she sits up and looks at me strangely her lips curved on the side of her mouth

" I'm not gunna ask you again who the hell is asha"! she says slapping my bare muscled arm as hard as she can I don't answer her bacuse for one she is not my girl and she shouldn't be asking me no damn questions like that.

I stare at her like she's crazy and she softens her glare on me.

"I think you need to leave now!" I say carefully she throws the bed cover off of her body and slides off my bed she puts on her shoes and slides back into her red dress she had on when I got with her.

she stops mid treck out the bedroom and looks back at me like people do in the movies and says.

" who ever asha was she seemed lucky".

And with that she heads out of my room leaving me to respond.

"yea she was" to myself alone in my room.

Ashon's P.O.V.

I place my keys into the door and head into my huge mansion on the south side of New York.

I had just gotten out of a long and tire some meeting with some guys who own the club Rumors in Atlanta they want me to move my club down there because right now business is booming and I know I'll make good money.

But I have to think about asha I know she's not done with school but I know she would be down to travel some place new get away from all this crazy ass shit up here and I also know she would love to start her own business cause that's all she talks about when ever she finds time to give my Dick a break.

she's always horny for me and I her but damn she can wear a Nigga out.

As I close the front door I can hear the living room tv on and I know asha's home I peak around the wall. and see the television on

(love&HipHop) her favorite show next to (finding carter) her obsession I sneak up to the couch and see her sleeping.

she is wearing a gray chicagobulls sweat shirt and gray sweat pants to match she has on her favorite red ankle socks and her long red hair is placed into a bun on top of her head.

I grab the long red quilt blanket laying along the couch and drape it over her body I click off the tv and right when I place down the remote.

I then see asha staring at me with sleepy eyes I crack a smile and she does too she sits up letting the quilt fall off the top part of her body.

"hey I didn't hear you come in" she says as I plop down on the couch beside her.

"yea I just got home from a long Meeting" I say as I place her legs over my own.

she slides closer to me and we are now breathing on each other she places her head on my shoulder and I kiss her lips passionately.

" I miss you Daddy" she says at the nickname she requested for me and I love it when she calls me that.

" I miss you too lil Mama" I say making her giggle at her nick name given by me.

I love asha so much she is the love of my life she and i are made for each other no one can take her away from me and I can't be taken from her either.

"Yea I bet you been here all day?" I ask as I watch her get up off the peach colored couch and walk into the kitchen.

I decide to follow behind her I step behind her and place my arms around her thin waist man she smells good like cinnamon and fresh picked flowers.

she is so damn beautiful I think to myself.

"Daddy Did you Hear Me?" She says snapping me out of my trans and into reality. I shake my head and say.

" what you say?" Which only annoys her she rolls her eyes at me she knows I hate that.

I smack her on her plump ass and she instantly turns to face me.

I glare at her and she puts down the spatula she was going to use and walks out of the kitchen but not before I grab her by her waist again.

she lets a laugh fall from her lips and I smile as I drag her back into the living room.