.HisPleasure.

.HisPleasure.

Asha's P.O.V.

I walked down the Hall of Ashon's Office Building and up to the Front Desk,The Receptionist Looks up at Me But Continues to Type on the Desktop.

"Is My Husband In?" I ask Looking at Her she Smacks her gum and Says.

"Yes"She grabs the Desk phone And Calls Ashon's Office.

"Mr. Mack Your Wife is Here"she says starring At Me.

I look at Her but Don't say anything.

She Hangs up the Phone and Looks at Me.

"You Can Go up" she said pointing to the Stairs like I dont Know where it is.

I smack my hand on the Desk and Walk up the Curvacious Glass Stairs.

I walk to his See through office and Look inside.

He was sitting at his Desk writing on some Papers.

I knock and He instantly looks up.

"Hey Babe..you Okay?" He asks still writing on the Documents he Had.

"Yea I'm Fine I was Wondering if I could steal My husband For Lunch" I say excitedly.

He stops writing and places the Documents into a Manilla folder.

"Asha Honey I Can't.....I have a ton of work to do I'm Just to tied up Today" he says.

I sit in a all white chair infront of Glass his Desk.

I cross one leg over the other in my black Mini skirt.

my legs shining I wore a white T-shirt and A peach colored Jacket to Match.

With Black Red bottom heels on and My gold Hoopearrings with Heart shaped Necklace.

"Ashon Come On you Can Catch up on this Later"Don't you Wanna spend time with your Wife For Once", I say Pausing and standing up.

I walk to one of the Long Glass windows he had in his office and Look outside.

"We haven't Had Much time together unless its at Home" I protest Looking at the Newyork City Around Us.

"Asha Honey I'm sorry for that but I have very important work to do right now"; he said Again.

I sigh and say nothing as I open the office door of my Husband's company and peak out into the hallway.