His pleasure

I walked around the house carrying a glass bowl filled with ice cream and candy in it I wore a chicago bulls jersey and my long red hair hung down my back.

I walked over to the living room couch and sat down I turned on the television and the front door opened I turned my head and watched as Ashon came into the house.

" Hey Daddy" I say as I look at my man he places his keys in the bowl near the front door used to place in mail and other things.

I watched as he walked over to me and kissed my lips I turned my attention back to the television.

And watched love and Hip Hop.

"I don't even see how you can watch that ridiculous show".

He said I jerked my head and looked at him like he was out of his mind.

I got up off the couch and placed my bowl in the sink he turned on the faucet and poured him a glass of water.

which he drank in three swift gulps.

" So how was work?" I ask as I turn and lean my back against the sink and look at him.

he leans against the stove still holding his drink he smirks and looks down with his arms crossed.

" It was alright I closed a deal with JB and Co. last night so other than that I've had a pretty long day".

he said I stepped over to him and grabbed his hands causing him to unfold his hands and look at me.

I kissed his lips slowly and seductively he grabbed me and placed me on the kitchen counter still kissing me he pulls up my jersey and I unbutton his suit jacket.

And shirt exposing his muscular chocolate chest Damn he was fine and I was lucky to have a business man slash thug as my husband and he was lucky to have a dancer slash bartender as his girl we had a undenying love.