Chapter 27: Rescue Me

.Hispleasure.

Ashon's P.O.V.

"We have to find Asha!" I yell into My phone as I Put on My Black Leather Jacket and Place My pistol in the Back of My Jeans.

"Look Jamal this is Your Sister My wife We Have to Find Her Whatever it Takes!" I yell into the phone.

I go Outside and Get into My Car And Push the Gas without putting On My Seatbelt I head to Jamal's Location and See he has Raheem with Him.

And I instantly feel pissed all over again" Why is He Here?" I aks as Jamal gets in the front Seat and Raheem Gets in the Back.

"This My Boy I neva Make a Move without the Captain".

Jamal says sounding like a True DickRider I shake My Head and Push On the Gas pedal Again I Must Find My wife even if It kills Me.

We pull up to this Abandoned Building that was Next to the Bank Me Rah and Jamal Get out with our pistols in our Back pockets.

We Look through the Windows but they were Bullet proof and had Black tent on them so you Couldn't see inside.

Me Rah and Jamal Find a Cracked Back Door and Head inside the Building Silently.

"Ok So we Need to find Asha And get out of Here" I whisper the boys Nod their Heads and We walk one behind the other.

I See A Shadow of Some Guys and Cock My pistol Back Ready to Shoot.

Rah and Jamal Was Busy Searching Rooms looking for Asha I shoot the two guys and they Instantly die.

I follow Behind Rah and Jamal who find Asha She was strapped to the Wall with Her hands tied above her head and tape on Her Mouth.

She looks up and starts crying Rah and Jamal Untie Her and she falls on her Knees Crying Harder than Before.

She see's Me and Gets up She Runs into My Arms And Hugs Me Hard.

"It's Ok I'm Here Now" I assure her as I pat Her long Red Hair "Let's Go!" I said As I hold onto Asha and Walk out of the Room with rah and Jamal Behind us.