.HisPleasure.

.HisPleasure.
-Monday-

"What The Hell you Mean My Name Aint Registered" I say Giving Her the Stink eye she Bats Her eyes at me and then Begins Typing Again.

The Cute white Guy With A Bad Boy Sense of Style Begins to tap his Fingers on the Desk the Receptionist says again.

"Ms...Your Not Under His List for Scheduled Visits" I feel my skin Boil as Those words Fall From Her Lips.

I hear A woman's Voice Coming From Ashon's Office I look up the Long Curvey staircase and watch as A Woman in a Buisness Suit Comes out of His office Laughing.

"Well I'm Sure We Can Work Something Out" I hear her say Flirting with My Husband who stands Behind her Smiling slightly.

I walk over and Interrupt them to say "Yea I'm Sure We Can Work Something Out" Ashon Stands Dumbfounded as He looks from me to the Woman Beside Him.

"I'm Sorry who Are You?" She says With a little Displeasure in Her Voice I cross My Arms Over My Chest and Roll My Neck.

"I am His Wife" I said Deeply she Looks shocked as If she Didn't Notice the Ring on My Husbands finger.

"Mr.Mack Never Mentioned He Had a Wife",  she says While twirling her Silver Hearshaped Necklace in Her Right Hand as Her Left Held Her SuitCase.

She looked From Me to Ashon and then Picked up Her Ringing Phone, "Well That was A Great Meeting" she says,

I look forward to working with you More Mr.Mack".

she said still Gaucking at My Husband I stare Her Down as She walks in Between the Gap of Me and Ashon.

"You should Keep in Touch" she says Looking at Ashon Who is Now standing Beside Me with His arm around My waist.

"Yea I'm Sure We Will!" I say as Cocky as Ever while Flashing the Huge Diamond Ring on My Finger.

She Scowls at Me and Heads to the Elevator I roll My eyes and turn to My husband who Heads up the Staircase Back to his Office.

"Asha Come.......Now" He says Sternly I could Tell He was Upset with My actions but what Can I say He's My Man and I aint Letting No one Come Between Us.