His Pleasure.

ASha's P.O.V.

I woke up feeling light headed do to the sun beaming into me and Ashon's bedroom I tossed the covers off my body.

I walked into the bathroom I looked at myself in the mirror I took a hot shower and then walked in the room wearing only a white robe.

I looked at Ashon who was still sleeping and sat on my side of the bed I felt him move as I rubbed lotion on my light skin legs.

After putting on the lotion I sat it down on my night stand and looked at Ashon I leaned over him and kissed his cheek.
_____________________________________

Jamal's P.O.V.

I pulled up to a hotel like building but really there were pent houses inside.

I got out of the taxi and paid the man before heading inside when I opened the door.

I went over to the attendence desk and starred at the man who was placing paper's into mail boxes before turning in a jump to look at me.

"May I help you Sir?" he asked as he looks at me with a startled stare.

I lean on the counter and smirk "I'm here to see my sister ASha she stays in this building" I say as I look at him.

He stares at me and then says.

"May I ask who Sir?" he says and I say "she's Ms. Mack" .

he stared at me hard and then picks up the phone and makes a call.
_____________________________________

Asha's P.O.V.

the pent house phone rang I picked it up and answered it.

"Hello Mr and Ms. Mack's House who's callling?" I say as I lean on the wall next to the fridge holding the phone to my ear.

" this is Sir Walter from the lobby downstairs You have a visitor Ma'am"; he says.

I sigh and ask who is it he says.

"Jamal Ms" and I sigh heavy and he asked.

"Do you want me to send him up?"

I Nod and say.

" Yea sure" and with that we hang up and I go back into my room to tell Ashon the news.

when I walked in the room the bathroom door was closed.

I knock before opening the door and going inside to the steamy shower.

"Babe My brothers Here!", I said to My husband who's behind the shower Glass sliding door.

I got a Glimpse of his fine chocolate naked Body as I couldn't see him all the way because of the shower steam.

"Great", he replies back shutting off the water as I hear the Loft Door Bell Ring and I bite my lip excitedly.

Because I was hoping to see my husband step out of the shower but Jamal ruined that.

I growl a little Annoyed as I close the bathroom door back and head done the long spiral staircase.

I get to the Door and open it.

Jamal stood on the other side wearing a grey shirt under his black leather Jacket and black baggy jeans.

He wore Black timberland boots to accomplish his look a true New York Nigga Look.

I stepped a side and let him come in my home.