.HisPleasure.

.HisPleasure.

Ashon's P.O.V.

*Back At The Hotel* I began To Back My Bags I was Tired of being Here with Naomi's Pyscho Ass she was driving me crazy being all over me 24/7 like that.

I pulled out my phone and Called Asha Again but once again No Answer.

I zipped my Bag and Left it alone on the Bed.

I sat on the otherside by the Nightstand and Looked down at My Hands Folded over My Lap.

five Minutes Later there was a Knock at the Door.

I jerked My Head up Quick and Got up off the Bed I walked to the Sliding Glass Doors Leading to outside and Climbed over the Side of the Balcony.

I was on the Third Floor which wasn't as High In the Air But if I looked down I saw My Doom.

I carefully walked into the other Balcony Beside My Room and thank God one of the Sliding Glass Doors were open.

I walked in and Looked around I saw Pictures of Me All around the Room.

"what the"I say to myself and I could Tell already this was Naomi's Hotel room.

I heard the Door begining to open and the Lock turned.

I ran into the Bathroom and Hid on the side of the wall.

I watched as Naomi Comes inside the Room and She waks around the Corner towards the Bed.

She Checks Herself in the Mirror and Then Leaves  Locking the front Door Back forcing me to sneak outside.

I grab the side of the wall and carefully walk over to my Balcony leading to my  room.

Once inside I hear a Knock at the Door again and I go and open it.

"Oh Hey your Here" Naomi says Starring at me, she wore a black kimono like shirt and tight Black skirt with black uggs to set it off.

I stare at Her As She stares Back at me.

"Yea Why Wouldn't I be Here?" I Say Trying to save face.

"I Don't Know She says looking down the empty hotel hallway.

"Look Ashon I just wanted to come by and Apologize for the stunt I pulled at the Beach"; she admits.

I stand with my hands folded at my hotel door as she looks down with her hands folded in front of her avoiding eye contact with me.

"Naomi You were Completely out of Line this weekend!", I said Sternly.

She jumps a little at the sound of my angry voice but remains quiet to let me speak.

"I know and for that I do sincerely apologise I do not want to risk my job or your marriage", she said to me.

I sigh and run my hand down my face in frustration for what I'm about to do.

"Come In";

I step aside and push the hotel door back to allow her into my room and she walks to the bed and sits on the Side edge.

She slouches with her hands folded over her knees and her back hunched over a bit.

Her feet firmly on the hotel carpet.

"Look Naomi I'm not going to fire You or Mention any of this to Asha", I assured her.

She looked up and tears were forming in her light brown eyes.

"You're Not?", She asks the shakiness in her voice as she speaks.

"Huh No", I replied in a sigh tone.

I stood a few spots away from her but still close enough for her to hear me clearly.

My arms folded over my white Long sleeve button down shirt and black Dress pants with my black dress shoes and black and Gold wrist watch.

She stares at the carpet of the hotel room lost in a trance and I clear my throat to gain her Attention.

"No because this will be to Much on Asha and Especially too Much on me"; I say.

I walked and sat down on the hotel bed one spot beside her.

"Thank You Ashon",

"You're welcome Naomi"; I said back.

She slides next to me and I stop her from trying to hug me by holding out my hand for her to shake.

She stares with her lip curv to the corner and then shrugs her shoulders shaking my hand anyways.