Chapter 30: (Desperado)

.HisPleasure.

-Thursday-

Jamal's P.O.V.

I drove to Anastasia's House in Uptown Newyork and Got out I walked to the Doors of Her Building and Pushed the Buzzer She picked up on the Second Buzz.

"Hello"she says so sweetly I hesitate at First and then Respond "Hey it's Me Jamal".

She Doesn't answer at first and then she says "OH Hey Come On Up!".

I sigh a Sense of Releaf and then the Door opens I pull it open and walk to Her Door Number on the Second Floor.

I knock Softly and then I hear the Door unlock like Six Notches she pulls it open and I look at Her she smiles and I instantly feel Happy.

She's Wearing a See through Victoria Secret Bra and Thong with a See through Robe.

"DAMN...Ma You Sexy" I say and she smiles As I look her up and Down she pulls the Door Further open allowing Me to See the inside.

Her house was Nice white couch with Red pillows a Glass coffee table and a white Bookcase in the Corner of the Room.

"I Missed you"she sings as I step in and embrace Her in a Huge Hug.

"I missed you to Ma" I said to Her I take off my jacket and hang it on the coat Rack by the front door.

She Closes the Door and She Roughly kisses Me I pull her in and She pulls all on My Shirt.

"Wait...wait...wait....."I say in between kisses she stops and bites her bottom lip as she looks at Me.

I look at her and place my hands around her neck Carefully "I Love you" I say for the First time We've Been Dating For Three months Now she was the only girl I wanted.

She kisses me softly and Says "it's about time you Said That" and I feel silly she's Been wanting me this whole time.