Chapter 9: Bad & Boujiee

.HisPleasure.

MyBitchisBad&Bougie-
Migos.

-Wensday-

Asha's P.O.V.

"Mom I dont know I am freaking out He's still in Surgery" I pushed My hair Back And Continued to Cry.

"Momma I Dont know What Imma Do If I loose My Husband!" I Scream causing Nurses and Doctors to Stare.

But I Could Careless About These Bougie People I roll my eyes and Look down to Avoid anymore stares from People.

I pace Back an Forth Though the Sitting Area I decide to Head into Ashon's Room I carefully opened the Door the Lights where a Little Dim I starred at Ashon from the Door.

Before Going Completely into the room.

I walked over to the Hospital Bed and look at Ashon Long and Hard trying to Fight My tears Then Ashon's eyes opened.

"Asha Come" He says slowly I walk over to Him and sit in the Chair Next to the Bed.

"your awake" I said As I slide My shaking Hand onto the Bed and Touch My Husbands Hand.

"Your So Beautiful" Ashon says.

As he raises His other Hand and strokes My Long red Hair and Face He wipes a Fallen tear an I close my eyes for a Second The Door opens an The Doctor Comes in.

" Aaah Mr. Mack Glad your Awake" the young white Man says.

"How is He Doctor?" I ask in Panic As I hold his Hand Firmly.

"Well the Bullet has Been Extracted From Your Stomach And It Missed All your Organs So You Can Walk Perfectly Fine the Scar Has Been stitched Clothes But you will have Bleeding Sometimes". He says as he holds A clipboard with Ashon's papers on it.

I relax my Body just a bit and Look at Ashon Carefully.

He winks at me and we turn our Attention back to the Doctor in the Room.

"You can Take your Husband Home Tomorrow Mrs. Mack"; he told me.

I tugged on my husband's hand tight as the doctor leaves the room.

I kiss my husband on the forehead and hold him tightly.

"I love you"; he says to me kissing me on the forehead.

I walked to the door of his room and looked at him as he laid back in the Bed watching me.

I blew him a kiss and close the door carefully.