.HisPleasure.

.HisPleasure.

-Monday-

Asha's P.O.V.

Ashon Called me at Least Twelve times while I was at school I couldn't Help But think something was Wrong I sat in the College Campus Library with My studies trying to Focus But I Couldn't.

I spot the Guy From the Elevator God damn it this Man was everywhere at Mama's Church Benefit and Now Here Like who is this Cat I demand to know.

I stared at  Hom as He was engaged in a Comversation with a Blonde Girl who Wore an all pink seductive skool girl outfit she Smiled at everything he was saying to Her.

Sge then took a step closer and started to Feel his Hard Biceps through his Black Leather Jacket and Gray T-shirt.

He was leaning against a Bookshelf I shook My head and opened My Text Book with my Notebook and Pen on Go I had a small Stack of Books on the table with me and a Bottle of Dasani water to keep me Hydrated.

The Young Blonde Girl Placed some of her Hair behind her Ear and Waved Goodbye  to  keiran the Elevator Guy who Looks Dead at Me after saying goodbye to the girl.

He places his hands in the front pockets of his Baggy Blue Jeans with his thimbs left on the outside edge He leans over his Right shoulder onto the Bookshelf;

And smiles at Me I shake My jead and Direct My attention Back to amy studies.

He Gets off the Bookshlef and Steps to the Table I was sitting at he takes one of the Chairs and Turns it backward before sitting down.

he placed his Hands on the Back  rest of the Chair and looks at me.

I begin writing down information ignoring the typical Bad boy infront of me "So what's Your Deal?" He asks and I have No idea what he is talking about.

"I don't know what your talking about" I say telling the truth As I flip through Pages in the Book I had.

I write Down a little piece of information as I flip the pagrs Carefully "Come on What is the Coincedence we keep seeing eachother everywhere?" He says speaking My Sentiments exactly.

"It almost feels like your stalking Me",he says Joking I chuckle  a Little and write as I research "oh please Me Stalking you.... Hardly" I say Blowing a Bubble with the Gim I had in my Messanger Bag.

I gather My things and jold two heavy text books in my hands well it was Good Seeing you Again Guy from the Elevator" I say an he stands up he Smacks his teeth at me and says "you do know my Name is Keiran right?" He,asks like I don't know his Name I begin my trek when just then He yells " I never got your Name?."

I turn and Meet his beautiful eyes I stand slient for a while I continued to tug at My Heavy Backpack and Sigh saying Finally, "Asha....My Name is Asha Mack" I say shyly he rubs the Back of his head and smiles.