Chapter 44: (crash)

.HisPleasure.

Asha's P.O.V.

I woke up and Looked around the Bedroom My Husband still wasn't Home I got up and Walked Downstairs and Saw Rah in the kitchen Cooking Breakfast I smiled and said "Good Morning" he was stirring a Pot of Beaten Eggs.

I walked to the Counter and Leaned on it I looked at Him as he stirred the Eggs.

"I take it you Had a Good Nights rest?" He ask as I look at Him he bites his Bottom lip and Looks back at the Eggs transfering them into a pan to be Cooked.

He poured me a Glass of Orange Juice and I drink it down in three swift gulps.

He then hands me a plate of Cheese Eggs,Bacon and Toast With Jelly on it "Thank you" I say to Him he smiles and Diggs into the Plate He Made.

"I hate that We Have to Stop this when Your Husband Comes Back" He said Looking at me with a sad Face.

I place My plate into the Sink and Splash water on it he finishes the Rest of his Food and Then walks over to the couch and Folds the Cover he was sleeping in He places the white plush Pillow He had on the Cover and Looks at me.

I stand in front of Him with My Arms Folded and He lifts My head up I stare at Him and he stares at me I smirk and let out a Small Laugh.