His Pleasure.

His Pleasure.

Ashon's Flash Back P.O.V.

"Look man we just got one more drop that's it ans then you can be on your way to a whole diffrent level of fame".

Rah says as we sit parked in his black Chevy pick up truck he leans into me.

He looked on ward toward the building we were watching together.

" look there's our guy tired and ready to get home to his wife and kids I say we follow him see where he goes";

Rah says to me his phone vibrates with another text from Asha.

Man she is fine what I would do to be with a girl like that.

She's beautiful,smart,sexy and she's in college.

Unlike all tgese other girls Rah fucks behind her back who have the Brain of a six year old girl.

She is nothing beyond compare and I gotta say I think she should just leave Rah for someone like me who will treat her right.

"Isn't she the most Beautiful Girl you've ever seen?" Rah asks as he shows me the picture she just sent to his iphone 6s.

I smirk and carefully glance at the picture careful not to show to much interest in her.

I swallow hard as I look on he snatches the phone and jerks his head up fast "Well well well looky here" he says.

AS we watch the man in a business suit walk to his car and get in we carefully follow behind the car not to let them notice us.

I sit up straight in my seat and look out the window rah pushes on the gas a little more I straighten myself up in my seat.