.HisPleasure.

.HisPleasure.

(IN THE POLICE STATION)

Ashon's P.O.V.

My skin Boiled as Me and Asha stood behind the Man who had once took advantage of her while unconscious.

"Are You Sure it was Him?" I ask My Wife who starres off ont the Distance "Yes..Thats Him" I say While Trying to Remember But No Luck.

"Okay We'll Let Me Make a Call Real Quick" Ashon says Leaving Me inside with the police and the prisoner who's getting his DNA takin from his fingers.

he Licks his Lips at me as I watch the police officer swipe his fingers on the black ink and onto the paper.

I scowl in disgust as they take him to the Back I pull out My phone and Text Bubbles My Most trusted friend.

Ashon comes back in and Is still on the phone "Yea...Okay thank you" he says to whoever he's on the phone with.

I fold My Arms over my chest in my black leather jacket and Rest My Head on Ashon who kisses My long Red Hair.

"Come on Lets Go Home" I say But then I  stops and Asha take My head off his shoulder.

"Wh.....Whats wrong?" I ask as he holds one of the push Exit Doors.

"Hold on I have to take Care Of Something Real Quick" I reply My wife Watches Me walk to the Conference Room and Burst into te Door.

"You Son Of A Bitch!" You Raped My wife I said.

Grabbing his Orange jumpsuit and Punching him in the Face Blood Rushes from his Mouth instantly.

"Yea" He begins to speak breathing heavly "She Was Very Satisfying" he adds I stare at him in Disgust.

I Raise My fist to punch him again when The police Came Back into the Room and Grab My Hand.

"Ashon What the Hell are you Doing?" The Black Cop asks as he pushes Me into the wall by the front door.

"This Narsasistic Punk Raped My wife!" I Say trough gritted teeth His mouth continues to Bleed as the Cops look from him to me.

"Now how do You know that?" The Cop presses on Ignoring their bleeding Prisoner.

"She Told Me" I say The Cop Looks at the Prisoner who has his eyes locked on My wife Outside the Room Looking through the Glass Window.

He Flicks His tounge At her and I slam My Hands down on the Table to get his attention.

He looks at me and Becomes Mad with Anger "Mr.Mack Im gunna Need to Have a Word with you and your wife" the Black cop says.