.HisPleausure.

.Hispleasure.

Ashon's P.O.V.

I walked to The Bedroom while Asha was downstairs preparing Dinner I grabbed My suit Case and Unzipped it counting My thousands of Dollars I had stashed under the Bed.

*Knocking On The Door*

I stopped and Listened closely and then the door opened Samiya walks in Looking at me and then the suit case.

"whoa Can I have Some!" She says Holding her Hand out.

"No"; I tell her sternly as she walks to me and Asha's King size Bed and sits down on The fresh made bed.

I continued to check the stash of money I had in my suit case with a keypad lock on the outside.

Samiya watched me as she sat side ways on the Bed.

"What did You do Rob a Bank?", She Question furrowing her brows at me.

"Samiya No Now Please Go to your Room or something", I Instructed her as she looked at me with her lip curved in the corner of her mouth.

"Fine", she said flouncing on Me and My wife's Bed and then leaving our room.

I sighed heavy and closed the suitcase back then sitting beside it on the Bed.

I couldn't believe I was a Multi Millionaire and was still harboring Money for Jamal Asha's Younger Brother.

If she knew about this it would tear my family apart and Ruin the Bond with her brother forever.

I thought to myself as I stayed in the room until Asha Called me downstairs for Dinner.