.HisPleasure.

.HisPleasure.

-Wendsday-

Ashon's P.O.V.

I sat alone in My Hotel Room thinking Hard I scrolled through My Social Media and Looked at Asha's Instagram Pictures.

Someone knocked on My Door I got up and walked to the Door it was my Assistant Naomi She wore a White Robe that the Hotel People Gave Out.

I stared at Her as she Smiled Seductively at me "Hey there" she says Licking her Red Lips at Me her Hair was Long and Blonde she had on Jewelry at Least 10,000 Dollars Worth on Her.

"What are You Doing Here?" I ask getting a Little Aggrivated she's standing infront of My Door.

I Brought Ciroc and Two shot Glasses she says Smiling Wickedly at Me"okay So;" I Reply Growing tired of the Scene.

"Aww Come On Ashon Don't Be like that" she whines Like a Little Baby she Pouts Her Lip and Stares at Me with Puppy Dog eyes.

I stare at Her with No shirt on just My white Jogger and Small Gold Chain Necklace.

"Naomi I Think Your Drunk and You Need to go to Your Hotel Room" I say trying to Close the Door in Her Face But she stops it with Her Foot and pushes Me in the Room.

"Come On Just One Drink" she says plopping her Huge Nicki Minaj Size Butt on the Bed she places the Ciroc Bottle and shot Glasses on the Night stand Near the Bed.

She crosses one Leg over the other and unties  Her Robe to Reveal A Black Lace Bra and Thong she had on.

"Okay That's it you Need to Leave Now!" I Said Getting even more Mad that she's Here.

She leans Back Just a Little and Licks Her lips once More " Come on Ashon Have some Fun" she says while Slowly Caressing Her Body she stares at Me and I fold My arms over My Chest.

She Gets up heads over to Me "Come On you know You want me" she says "I see the way you Look at Me;" she Continues.

She Touches My shoulders Slowly and I dismiss her affections I walk past Her and over to the Bed.

"OH You Really think that wife of yours Can Please You Forever!" She says Turning around and Facing Me as I sit on the Bed on My phone.

"For Crying Out Loud Ashon She Can't Give You Half of what I can" she says Defeated she Steps Closer to Me and bends Down in front of me Causing Me to Lean Back a Bit on the plush Bed.

"Come On Ashon she Doesn't have to know" she adds trying to kiss me I push My lips in and she stares at me.

She Grabs Me snd tries to Pin Me Down "Come On Just this Once!" She Hollers I push Her up Causing Me to stand up with Her.

I shake Her And she stares at Me as her Blonde Hair Rest on Her Red Lips and fake eye Lashes.

"Listen to Me Very Closely You Are Drunk You will Take Yourself Out of My Hotel Room Immediately and When We get Back to Newyork Your Fired!" I Said.

She shakes My Hands off Her Roughly and Leaves without another word.