.HisPleasure.

.HisPleasure.

Ashon's P.O.V.

I looked Around Newyork Trying to Find the Mother of My Child she was No where to Be Found I pulled up to a Crackhead House like Bando and Got out.

I looked at All the Junkies and Crackheads Sitting and  standing infront of the House I looked at A Woman sitting on the steps Eating a Sandwich.

her Hair was Messed up and her clothes Looked Old and Were Damaged She Slipped her hand over her face and Began to shake.

I looked out myside of the window and A Car slowly pulled up Behind me A woman in a Caitering outfit Got out with A Bag in her Hand.

She walked on to the Grass and Walked toward the House I got out and Walked to the House where the Woman was.

"Alright Who's Hungry?" She says placing the Bag on the Ground and Opening it To Grab one of the Stira Foam TakeOut Containers.

"Today I have For everyone Smoked Turkey Baked Mac and Cheese Collard Greens Buttermilk Corn Bread and Peach Cobbler For Desert" the  Caterer Says Passing them out to everyone.

"OH Ashley Girl You Can cook yo Butt off" one of the women with Missing teeth says opening one of the container and Digging in.

"Ashley"I mumble under My Breath But she Hears Me and Smiles "Well Hello Ashon fancy Seeing you Here" she says but she knows exactly why I'm Here.

"Would You like one I have plenty in the Car" she says taking the Empty Bag Back to her Black Honda ACord.

I follow behind her and lean On the front hood of her Car while she places the Bag on the passenger side.

She closes the Door and Hands Me A Box to Eat "So How Did you Know I was Here?".

She asks folding her arms over her Chest and Looking straight at me "I....uh I didn't" I reply she looks at Me and then the Crack heads and Junkies Chowing down on her food.

I Continue to eat her Caitering and She looks at Me "I though you Uh" I Said pausing she catches My Gaze and says My Exact thoughts.

"You thought I was a Junkie A Bum A Homeless Person".

she says Laughing at Me and I crack a Laugh to "I'm Sorry" I said.

she Continues to Laugh and Says "Oh No I Own my Own Caitering Buisness" she says Reassuring me.