Chapter 12: Gold

.HisPleasure.

Samiya's P.O.V.

I couldnt believe I had to tell My Dad that I was Pregnant My heart Burned as I sat on my Bed shaking Rapidly.

My Bedroom Door was Slightly open And in Walks My Dad I look at him strangely as He Sits on the Bottom of My Bed He folds his arms and Sighs Heavly.

"So you Know We have to Get you the proper Care for your Child" he says I maintain my eyes on My teddy Bear across the floor.

"You know you Don't have to pretend like you Care" I say looking at Him I stares into my eyes and then looks down at my hands.

"Samiya I know you think you Can Handle Being a Mom But your Not Ready".

He says Looking at me I sigh and adjust My arms "Being a Mother at a young age Seems like Fun But you have alot of work cut out for you" Ashon says as he looks at me.

"I know that Dad And I'll do Everything it takes to be prepared for this Child".

Ashon stands up and walks to the Door He turns and looks at me, "Im Not Saying you have to Do anything you don't want to But Maybe a Child isn't the Best thing for you Right Now" He said.

I looked at him His and My expression Unreadable I think long and hard about what he says He cracks my door and I flop on my back at the bottom of My Bed.