Chapter 43: (obsessed)

.HisPleasure.

-Tuesday-

Ashon's P.O.V.

I Needed to Get Home to My wife in Newyork Because being Here in Atlanta Away from her was Driving Me insane I Needed to tell My wife about How Naomi Keeps Coming on to Me but all that will do is Make Asha Mad That I didn't tell Her sooner.

I sat Alone at Mertal Beach and Looked at the Waves in a Distance I spot Naomi A Few Feet away Walking along the water she wore Bikini And Her Long Blonde Hair Blew in the Wind.

She spots Me Looking at Her and Smiles I turn My Attention away from Her Quickly and she starts to Head my way she sits in the other Lounge Chair Beside me and Sits on the edge Closes to my Legs she Begins to put on Suntan Lotion all over her Light Brown Legs.

"Ashon Can You Rub this On My Back?" She asks Flirting with me she turns around and Aims her Back to Me.

I Know I shouldn't But its Just Lotion I think to Myself as I take the Lotion from Her and Rub it into Her Back as she Lays on her Stomach I spot Paparazzi In the Distance taking Pictures while Naomi Stares at Them smiling.

I stop and Become Angry "you Called them?! I say what she says Sexually I wanted them to spot me with My Boo" she whines sitting up and Facing Me.

"Your Boo Im Not Your Boo!....okay I am Married to Asha Not you"; I say showing her My wedding Ring she takes My Hand and Tried to hold it but I snatch away.

"You Are A Pyscho!" I yell at her she Begins to Cry And Looks from Me to the paparazzi She Throws Her Hand in the Air And yells to the photographers "I'm Engaged!" And they snap More pics Faster than Before.

I stare at Her Like she's Crazy and She smiles Wickedly at me Like an Evil Witch Does in Movies.

"Now lets see if that wife of Yours is still your wife after this" she says starring me Down I get up and Walk away from Her she stays put on the Lounge Chair and Says to herself "You will Be Mine Mr.Mack" she takes a Sip of the orange Mango Drink she Ordered when I walked away.