.HisPleasure.

.HisPleasure.

Jamal's P O.V.

I Continue to thrust My Huge rod inside of Anatasia She Keeps Screaming at the Top of Her Lungs for Me Not to stop Pleasing Her.

I kiss Her Neck as she Moves Her Long Hair out of My way she Digs Her Claws Into my Arms and Screams "Yes Papi!" As I continue to Go Harder in Her.

My phone vibrates Letting Me Know I have a Call "No Papi Don't Stop!" She yells again and I continue But stare at My Ringing Phone.

I grab Anastasia's Butt Harder than Normal and I have a Look of Pure Rage on My face  I slam her Down on the Bed with Her Butt in the Air I ram My Rod Deep in her and Pound All My anger into Rearend.

She Moans and Moans as I go and when I burst inside Her I look down and she's Fast asleep.

I grab My Ringing phone and Answer it.

"hello" I say wondering who it is aye Man its Me Rah says and Im Relieved it's My Boy.

"Yea whats Up?" I said He Breaths Hard into the Phone.

"You alright Man?" I ask Feeling somethings up with My Boy.

"Look Man Can You Just Meet Me at The Newyork Deli please Man its Urgent" He says I then Drop the Phone an then Look at Anastasia Who is Asleep Butt Naked on the Bed.

I scramble to put on Clothes and Meet Rah at the Deli while Anastasia slept away peacefully.