.Hispleasure.

.HisPleaure.

Asha's P.O.V.

I am so Mad that I had to stay home and take care of Samiya while Ashon was Out on Buisness.

I stood in the kitchen and looked out the kitchen window mounted over the kitchen sink.

I held a  Coffee Mug filled with Iced Hot Coffee.

I listened to the Rain as It splashed against the Window the tree's blew rapidly in the wind the clouds soared across the sky.

I turned my back and leaned it up against the sink And Listened as the Front Door was being opened.

I stood still my heart beating Rapily in my chest.

I had No Idea what to expect and then my husband Came around the Corner.

He looked exhausted and I don't blame him being a top Dog Millionaire can sure were you out.

I sipped the last of my remaining Coffee and Placed the cup on the Counter isle in front of me.

He drops his brief case down on the isle and undoes his tie from around his Neck.

"How was the Meeting?" I ask my husband who I watch walk to the fridge and grab a bottle of Dasani Water.

I starred at him for a Moment and then He closes the fridge and Walks back to the isle where his brief case sat he opens the Bottle and takes a long sip.

He looks at me and I him.

he stares at me and then closes his bottle.

"the Meeting was Fine" he said and I dont Know wether to Believe him or Not.

"Are you sure it went Well?" I Press on knowing he's lying and I can't understand why.

He looks and me and swallows hard.

I roll my eyes and flip my long red hair behind my back.

"Was it Really?"I ask looking at Him I take a step toward rhe isle and lean my hands on it he looks into my bright blue eyes and Knows he can't hide anything once he does.

"The Meeting Went South Because your Brother and his Hoodlum Gang Came Barging in Talking Bout Mr.Mack isn't Selling his buisness to Anyone!".

He confesses and I know he feels more Relaxed Now that its out in the open.

I stare blankly at him for a moment focusing On his Chiseled Facial features and then his chocolate lips.

"Ashon Honey I know you want to sell the Mack Authors property but thats Their Home thats Rah's Sisters House" I said.

I pause and look at him, he stares at me for a Long while and then looks down.

"I'm sorry that they did that to you Babe"; I tell my husband.

I stand behind him and massage his shoulders as he sighs heavy.

"You'll get through this", I said to him again holding onto his back I wrap my arms around his stomach and rest my head along his back.