.HisPleasure.

.HisPleasure.

-Monday-

Asha's P.O.V.

I Missed My Husban Now More Than anything Being the Boss at His Club Was Taking a Tole On Me I hated that I had to Be there everyNight From 2pm to 5am I was exhausted and I could Barely sleep without My Husband Being in the Bed.

I walked around the Grocery store Half Sleep with a Grocery Basket on My wrists I held My phone in My Hand As I walked through the Isle.

I Didn't Have anything in My Basket I was Just walking around with it empty I Closed My eyes and My Body started to swing side to side and then Front and Back.

Until I felt someone Grab Me and stop Me I Quickly Opened My eyes and Saw My Husband He smiled at Me But Didn't speak And Then I blinked once and It wasn't My Husband Holding Me it was Rah.

I stared at Him Like He was Crazy and His Hands Fell off of Me  "What Are You Doing Here?" I question as My lips Curve into a Scowl He stares at me Blankly.

"So what A Man Can't Come to The Grocery store For Some Bread;" He says Reaching Beside me and Grabbing A Loaf of Bagiete Bread and Looking at Me with a Slick smile on his Face.

I Step away from Him and Begin Walking Down the Isle He follows Behind Me Starring At My Ass That Was Covered in Some Baby Phat Original Jeans.

I Did a Spiral Turn And Stared at Him Like He was Crazy he Tilted His Head Back and let out a Laugh.

I continued To shop for Groceries.