chapter 5: S.D.B.

EITHER We smoke Drink or We Break up- Mila J.

-Sunday-

Asha's P.O.V.

"Ya I know babe I'll stop by your Dad's on the way to the bank just be there before it's late" I say to my husband.

  I lean over the kitchen counter I feel some one behind me I slowly Reach into my purse and grabbed my pistol.

Turning around fast I aimed the Gun on the person with was my brother.

" OH Shit Asha chill" he said.

He looked at me as if he was Going to shit Himself.

" What are you doing here and how did you get in!" I yell as I still hold the gun in this face.

"Your Maid let me in before she left "Damn" I say under my breath but he hears me anyway.

" Asha I miss you I know you miss me too " he said.

I still held the gun but turned my attention away when I saw the front door knob turning.

"Relax it's just Rah."

Jamal said I dropped the gun when Rah came inside I placed it back into my purse and watched as he closed the front door.

"Well come in and Make yourselves at home" I say sarcastically while rolling my eyes.

"Asha look we came by because we we're concern about you";  Jamal said.

He takes a step forward I grab the gun off the kitchen counter and aim it at my own brother Again.

"Don't you take another step! " I yell Rah stares for a moment and he moves closer to Me I turn the gun on him and he looks at me with an expression I can't read.

He grabs the top of my gun and lowers it down as it's still in my hand.

"Asha please Just hear us Out", Rah said looking at me with sincere eyes and I get a Bad Feeling about this.