.HisPleasure.

.HisPleasure.

*Ashon's Flash Back*

Look I dont want any Trouble the tied up white Man says as I Kneal down infront of Him.

"I asked that you please have Mercy on me!" He says as sweat drips all down his face.

I sigh and stand up I look down at him and then glance at Rah.

He's leaning on the Wall in his black leather Jacket anf white V-Neck T He has a tooth pick in the Corner of his Mouth.

He walks over to me and the white man and Pushes the white man in the head with his pistol.

"Boss what You wanna do with Jim?" Rah asks Causing the Man to shake as he said at his Name.

"He doesn't have the Money so Take Care of Him!" I say turning and walking to the Door.

The Man pleads for Mercy As Rah raises his Gun to the Man I walk outside and start the Car.

  Rah Comes outside and gets into My black Mustang.

He Grabs his bandana from the glove compartment and Whips it Clean.

We drive back to my club in time square and get out.

"We Only coming here for a Few Minutes" I say looking at Rah.

He lights up aCigarette and takes a puff he Drops it on tbe ground and Puts it out.

We walk on my club that was empty because It was 12:00pm and My club Didn't open til 7:00pm.

I looked at Veronica Eho was the Bartender at my Club.

"Hello Sir" she says looking at Me and Rah.

"Hey Veronica why you always Early?" I ask looking at her.

she smiles and says "Cause Early Bird gets the worm"; she said Sexually looking at me.

She fills a Small shot glass with Hennessy.