.HisPleasure.

.HisPleasure.

Asha's P.O.V.

in the Hospital with No Remorse as To How I got there I Blinked Several times Trying to adjust My eyes to the DimLighting.

Ashon Looked up from his phone and at me He jumped to his Feet stunned to See Me alive and Starring at Him and I Don't Blame him.

"Asha" He says placing his hands on his mouth and stepping up to the Hospital Bed.

He places his hands on the small railings used to keep the person inside the Bed when sleeping.

He kisses the Top of My Forehead and Then Touches My Hand He caresses the long Bandage on My Left hand and Looks at me.

"Why am I here?" I ask he continues to stare at me and then Looks towards the Door.

"Asha you were in An Accident" he said like I dont already know that.

"Yea I kno that I was asking...well Never Mind" I say giving in to the Conversation.

"Wheres Dr.Johnson?" I Question he Stares back at me and says "he's Checking on Samiya and the Baby".

"She Had the Baby?" I ask feeling Relived she and the Baby where safe the Door opens and A Nurse comes in She smiles at me and I Look at My Husband Nervously.

"Hello Ms.Mack How are you feeling today?" She asks writing on Her Clipboard.

"I'm fine But I have a Headache" I say answering her question "I'll Get you some Pills to treat that" she says Smiling at me Again and then My Husband.

Ashon is standing beside my Bed holding My Hand while Looking from Me to the Nurse who appears to Be flirting with him Via her eyes.

She Bites Her Bottom Lip at My Husband and I Grow angry "Ms Don't You have Some one else to Check On?!" I ask snapping on an instant.

She stops starring at my husband and scowls at me Like she Tastes Something sour.

She smacks Her teeth and Says Noting I watch as she Heads out the Door Jamal Rah and Bubbles Come in from the Hall with Get Well Balloons and Huge Flowers.

"Asha your Awake!" Bubbles screams she Runs up to The Hospital Bed and Huggs My Sore Body Hard.

"WHOA BUBBLES EASY" My Husband says she Lets go of me and  Replies"oh Sorry" she steps to the side to Let Me Hug My Brother.

"How you Feelin Sis?" He asks touching My Forehead like I have a Fever which he knows Damn well I don't.

I stare at Rah who stands Near the Bathroom they Place in the Patients Room and Stares at Me I know he Wishes he Could Hug Me But Ashon would Kill em.