.Hispleasure.

.Hispleasure.

Asha's P.O.V.

I drove to my Mom's House and waited to get out of My Car I pulled out my phone and texted Bubbles to see where she was.

I looked at My Mom's House as I sat outside in the Car It was empty people Should Be arriving soon to the Church Dinner.

I placed My phone in My Pocket and Sighed the Rain drops fom the Rain earlier Drizzled down My driver side window.

I opened the Door and Got out I closed My Black Leather Jacket as the wind blew A Little Cold My way.

I knocked on the Door and No Answer and then I heard Laughter in the Backyard.

I walked down the porch steps and Carefully walked along the side of my moms House the Laughter was Getting Louder and I could Hear Old school Music playing.

I saw My mom Sitting at one of the Outdoor tables she Had When I was a kid She was sitting across from anoher elderly woman who had on her Sunday Best.

There was a Man he was tall Dark and Gray Haired He wore an appron that said "worlds Best Cook" on It.

I walked behind My mom and touched her shoulder she jumped and turned around.

"Asha whatchu Doin Scarin Yo Mama Like that" she said Laughing I smiled and Bent down to her for a Hug which she allows.

I stand up straight after our hug and leave My Hand Resting on her shoulder where its been the whole time.

"I came By to Help"I say to Her with a Big smile she stares at the other woman who smiles at me and Mama.

"Oh well isn't that sweet" the old woman says The old woman wore a all pink Suit with a Matching Pink Floral Hat she was Dressed as of she Had Just Left Church.

"Woo Child These Steaks So Tender You Can Cut Ya Self" the old Man says as e turns the Remaining steak and potatoes on the Grill he walks Over to another table that Had Food Covered in Aluminum Foil.

I watched as he placed down the Meat and Covered it Like the Rest of the unknown food I'm Really Glad I came Because A Girl's Hungry and all this Food Can Feed the whole Neighborhood.

I watch as Cars start to pull in and Old people and young start to fill up the Backyard They each carried Dishes of their own.

I watched as A Familiar face Comes into the Backyard He was the Man from the Elevator He had a woman with Him.

she was Tall Blonde and wore a Purple Dress she had her Arm locked in his as if they were entering Prom.

They Approached Me and Mama Slowly I looked at everyone Else  as He looked from me to Mama The woman He Came with spoke.

"Hey Thank you for inviting Us" she says as preppy as Ever she was Boujiee I could Tell and I could See I would have to keep my eyes on Her.