.HisPleasure.

.HisPleasure.

Ashon's P.O.V.

(In Central Park New York)

I sat on a Bench eating a Yankee Sub with a Bottle Pepsi I watched as People walked By Greeting one another with a Friendly faces and warm smiles.

Jamal Approaches from the Northside Of the park.

"That Must Be one Good Sandwich?" He says taking a Seat Next to Me.

he wore a long Black pea-Coat Considering We're still in Winter.

"So what's up Why'd you Call me Here Man?" I ask Taking a Sip of My pepsi and Looking at him.

  he eyes everyone in the Park.

"Cause Man I thought We Could Discuss Buisness" Jamal says And its Music to My Ears.

I swallow the Last of My sandwich and Get off the Bench.

"Come On Lets Walk" I said placing my hands into My pea-coat and begining to walk down the trail.

We Walk slow As We talk.

"So You Know That Buisness Man Elvin Vespucci Leader of the Russian Mafia". He asks jumping straight to the point which enlightens Me.

"Yea He has a Billion Dollar Buisness in Drug Trafficking and a whole Lot of buisness Around the World", I Declare.

Jamal cuts his eyes at me and Then looks  back forward.

I look down and then at a white Man throwing a Frizbe to his Dog.

"I know your Gunna Fill me in On More info?" I ask anxiously.

"Yea I am hold ya Horses...Jeesh!" He adds Making me laugh out Loud Causing people to stare.

"Ight Man just tell Me" I say getting A little annoyed with anticipation.

"Well he has Buisnesses All over the World In China in Guana Egypt you Name it" jamal says.

"Okay but What that Gotta Do with Me?" I ask Leaning My head Back slightly as We walk.

"I'm Saying My proposal" he says pausing and Looking.

  he begins to kick a Rock As We Continue Our walk and Talk.

"Your Proposal is?" I ask wanting to know the Answer.

"I say We Hit'em Were it Hurts"; Jamal Said Slamming the Back of his Palm into his Right hand.

I stop walking and Look at him like he has Lost his Mind.

" Do you have any idea what Mr Vaspucci Is Capable of?"

He says getting Smart with Me.

"Look we Can do this just trust me", he said lastly.

I remain silent finishing the last of my sandwich as we enjoy Central park for a few more minutes.

"Aight man I'm trusting you to get this done"; I say finally after chewing the last bite of my sandwich.