.Hispleasure.

.Hispleasure.

-Saturday-

Asha's P.O.V.

Why On Earth Are you Here Of All people I know My Husband Wouldn't Leave you Behind to Watch Me So Why Are You Really Here?" I ask Getting Annoyed with his Presence A Little Bit.

"I told you Asha He Told Me to Stay Behind With you" He says Getting up off the Couch and walking over to the Isle where I was.

I sipped My Orange Juice and Looked at Him I picked Up My iphone off the Counter and Unlocked it.

"I'm Gunna Call Ashon myself" I said and right when I went to his Number Rah Snatches My phone.

"Nope I can't Let You Do that" He says and I don't wanna Play No Games with Him.

"Hey  give me Back My Phone Rah!" I say Coming around the Counter.

He places My phone Behind his back smiling and then Places it in the Air to Make Me Reach for it.

"Give Me My phone" I whine Like a Baby He Chuckles and I continue to Jump.

"Well you Gotta Jump for it!" He said proud of his Stupid little Game.

I stop an Stare At him with Puppy Dog Eyes He Drops My phone From the Sky and looks down at Me holding it in Between us.

He smells So Damn Good I love the Egyptian Musk Cologne He wears on his Chocolate Skin.

He bites his Bottom Lip and Kisses Me passionately I know this is wrong I have a Husband But Raheem was My First Real Love and I Honestly still love him.