.HisPleasure.

.HisPleasure.

Ashon's P.O.V.

I dont understand why someone would want to do something horrible to Asha she never did anything to anyone I say To myself as I drive to Rah's House.

When I get to His Drive way I pull up In my Black Mustang and wait before getting out I look at my iphone and hope Asha texted me to let me know she was awake but No text yet.

I get out and Slam my door shut glancing at the house
I walk up to the porch and Ring the Door bell.

Rah comes to the door and Looks at me like He isnt happy to see me And I aint to happy Im even at his house.

"I Need to talk to you" I say as I place One hand in my black leather jacket and look at Him he stares at me and sighs stepping aside to let me in.

I walk in and look around hid house its Cleaner than I thought I watch as he goes to his bar and Makes him a small glass of Whiskey.

"You want a drink Man?" He asks as he looks at me from behind his personal bar and I take a seat in one of the bar stools.

I'll have one Glass I say Noy trying to be rude he pours me a small glass and slides it over to me I swallow it and slam down the glass.

"So why you here Man?" He asks as he takes my glass and Napkin "what happened between you And Asha?";

Not holding back he looks at me for a moment and then says she came by to talk to me and then Some Mafia God an His crew Came by to collect Money and The Rest is.......he pauses and looks at my anger upon my face.

"Look Rah Asha was Raped! Here in your House By one of those Mafia Guys!" I say beating around his Bullshit.

"They Raped My Wife!" I add looking at him the front door opens with a key and in walks Asha with Groceries.

"Okay Rah I think I got everything this time" she says as she closes the door she turns around and see's me she stands with her mouth dropped open.

"Asha what in the Hell Are you doing here!" I Yell at my wife who is speechless I get up and head to the door were Asha is standing she places the groceries on the Couch an turns to face me.

"I just came to drop off some groceries for Raheem thats All" she says in a Angry tone.

"Asha I am your husband Not Him!" I Yell.

"aye Man it aint even like that" he says stepping to me and I immediately Draw my pistol ftom the back of my pants.

"Back the hell up!" I Say and Rah backs up with his hands up "look Im not stupid I know you trying to get my Wife all to your self But You cant have her" I said she looks from me to Rah and Back confused on what to say.

"I should kill you right Now" I say putting My gun on his forehead and cocking it back.

"Ashon Please Baby No" Asha says with both of her hands covering her mouth she begins to cry and I lower the gun.

I bite my lip in anger and look at Asha I bolt out the door and towards my car.