chapter 1: Death Call!!!

.Hispleasure.
-Tuesday-

RAH's P.O.V.
My iphone rang disturbing my sleep I rolled over onto my side and looked at my ringing phone on my night stand my phone ring tone was.

(Kevin Gates 2 phones) I grumbled and picked up my phone.

"yea" I said angrily.

"Look if you don't have my money soon you gone wish you wasn't born!" the stern male voice said into my phone I listened to the voice unable to speak.

I looked over at the unknown woman in my bed who I slept with and sat up on the side of the bed.

with the phone still to my ear I placed on hand on my head and swiped it down my face sighing hard.

the phone call clicked off I got up and clicked out of the phone call I headed into the bathroom and called my homie jamal asha's brother.

he has been my homie since we was youngin's in middle school his sister was my first love I popped her cherry in 12th grade after the school pep rally.

she was amazing and I loved her so much she was my world and I was hers until we had a big ol argument and we ended things.

I had so much hate towards her that I ended up sleeping with her use to be best friend sha'day who is now the mother of my son Jayden piers he is only two years old and I am in his life.

Everyday unlike my dad was in mine he is locked away in prison he was sentenced to Death Row.

So I never get to see him outside of the jail but he always calls and checks in on me every now and then but half the time I'm to busy to even answer the prison call collect.

And when I try to its already to late so I have to wait until he calls again some times he does sometimes he doesn't.

The girl that was asleep in my bed comes to the bathroom in nothing but a Victoria secret thong her long black hair hung down her back.

I look at her as she stands in the bathroom door staring back at me.

she smiles and walks in.

"Hey sexy" she says as she kisses my bare chocolate skin her lips feel good but no one's kisses can compare to asha's I love the feel of her soft lips.

the girls face transforms into asha's and I am instantly in a trans I turn and grab her by her waist placing her on the bathroom sink we kiss and I go to her succulent breast and suck on her soft light nipples.

she continues to moan making my man hood erect with lust for her vagina I grab her and take her back into the room.

I continue to kiss her as she scratches my bare back with her red acrylic nails I pull down my boxers and slide my man hood into her wet vaginal.

she bites her bottom lip as i look at her she is so beautiful still under the allusion that I'm fucking asha.

I thrust hard inside her figuring that's what she likes because she doesn't ask me to slow down one bit I thrust hard in her and she screams loud as I go.