.HisPleasure.

.Hispleasure.

Asha's P.O.V.

"I know He's Mad I just gotta stay calm" I say in a whisper as we step outside of the conference.

  I folded my arms over eachother.

"Asha What is this About?" He asks getting straight to the point I look at him With fire in my eyes.

I throw the letter into his chest and he stares Blankly at Me.

He opens the Letter and then Looks back up at me.

"Asha I can Explain", he said getting closer to me and looking me in the eye.

"Why in the Hell Did you place My Mother in there without Asking Me!" I yell causing the people in the room to turn and Look our way.

"Asha I'm Sorry I should Have asked you" he says feigning hurt.

I stare at him and then the Floor I step closer to him and stare him deep in the eye.

"Ashon I want you to Get Her Out of That Place!" I say in a Low whisper.

He is a little intimidated by my voice and how I'm starring at Him.

He looks at Me and then the people in the Room I stare at him and then tries to Hug me but I stop him dead in his tracks.

"Don't Touch Me Until you Get My Mother out of there!" I Said and he Nods in agreement.

I turn and Walk in the other Direction Leaving him to stand alone in the Hallway.

Ashon brushes his hand down his face and let's out a sigh of frustration before heading back into the conference room to resume his meeting.