.HisPleasure.

.Hispleasure.

Asha's P.O.V.

I look at my husbands parents surprised to see them for the first time.

Ashon Never Really talked about His parents to me and I never could understand why but I guess its was for the Best not to ask.

"So who's this lovely Young Lady?" Ashon's Mom ask.

As she smiles at me.

I admire her outfit.

she wore a beautiful tight red dress red heels and shiny pearls around her neck and I could tell Ashon came from a Rich Background.

I smiled shyly and looked at her.

"That's a lovely Dress you're wearing!" I say as she looks at me smiling.

"I love your Jacket"; she says in a tone that I know is fake.

"There's  a Girl here for you Mr.Mack" one of the Nurses says.

she steps to the side and a young girl wearing a White  button down shirt a black skirt long Black Socks and fashon Glasses on her face.

"Come Here" Ashon's Mom says as she directs the Girl over to the Bed.

"My Mommy Told me to give this to you when I find you" the Young girl replied.

she hands My husband an envelope and smiles.

"Okay Who are you?" I ask a little to upset.

"Im Samiya Mack" she says as happy as ever Look at her Up and Down.

Ashon has a shocked look on his face as he Reads the Letter.

He then places his hand over his Mouth and Puts the letter down.

"Ashon what is it?" I Ask as I look at my husband and then the girl.

"Im samiya Mack.......she pauses and we all look at her.

"And Im your Daughter" she Adds finally and  I throw my hands in the air and twirl in a Circle.

his parents look at Him as if they knew about her.

"I have been looking for you since the day I was Born" samiya Says as she looks at Ashon.

"How Old are you?"

" Im sixteen" she replied.

"And where is your Mother?" Ashon's Dad asks as he looks at her.

"she passed away when I was Nine" Samiya says.

"Ooh You poor Child so where have you been living?" Ashon's Mom asks And I look at her as if to say Shut up.

"I've been in and out of Foster homes" she says the Nurse Comes back into the room with food.

"okay Visiting Hours are Almost over" the preppy Nurse says as she looks at everyone she turns and walks out of the room.

"I am Not in the Mood to eat"; Ashon says and I feel him on that.

"Well Here Samiya you eat Dear" His Mom says And the child takes the tray to the end table.

Samiya takes the tray that contained A Sliced Turkey and cheese sandwich with a blue Jell-O Cup and a oatmeal cookie with Chocolate milk.

She sits at the round table in the room and begins eating while watching whatever Ashon had on the TV up high on the wall.

I look at my husband who looks still in shocked but also stressed out about not knowing about his daughter for years.

I take his hand into mines and hold it tight as the little girl glances at us rolling her eyes and focusing back on the TV.