.HisPleasure.

.HisPleasure.

-Tuesday-

Rah's P.O.V.

Waking up in my New House in Downtown Newyork was a bit strange cause I had forgot I moved.

I sat up in my Bed a Beautiful chocolate girl lay next to me ontop on the covers with nothing but a black thong on.

Her hair slung on the side of her Back she was sound asleep I slid out of Bed and walked in the Bathroom.

I Brushed My teeth and washed my face and walked downstairs I opened the fridge and poured me a cup of My Protien shake.

The woman comes downstairs fully clothed she wore a Gray jumpsuit and black high heels she carried a Louis Vouttion Bag her hair was in a Bun exposing her Gold Hoops.

She looked at me an then Her iphone "Well I'm Out"she says not looking at me I stare at her and then The isle I was standing Behind.

"So you'r Not Gunna Stay For Breakfast?" I ask her as she walks up to the isle and sets down her purse.

"Oh No I have Things to Do" she Said with her eyes Glued to Her phone I snatch it out of Her Hands and Her Mouth Drops open.

"Raheem Give it Back" she whines Sexually and I smile And place it into my pocket.

"Not Until You Have Breakfast with Me" I sang she Smiles and Says "Fine" while taking a seat at the isle.