Chapter 41: (Comfort Inn)

.HisPleasure.
-Sunday-

Ashon's P.O.V.

I woke up in the Comfort inn Not Remembering a Thing that Happened at the Art Gallery The other Night I sat up in the Plush white Bed and Leaned My Body Against the Head Board.

I picked up My phone and Scrolled through My Schedule for today My Chest Dripped with Sweat and I couldn't Figure out Why.

I got up and Walked to the Small sliding Glass Doors That Lead To the Balcony, I Heard the sounds of the Busy Atalanta People.

I walked Back in the Room and In One Swift Blink I had a Fash Back of Last Night at the Art Gallery Laughter amoungst the Buisnessmen and their wives Naomi Having one to Many Drinks And Coming onto Me at the Event.

I saw Myself stumbling to Get away from Her But I was to Drunk to Move any Faster she followed behind Me stumbling as Well.

I remember Going off into an area where No One was I sat down and I couldn't Really see like I wanted to Naomi Comes and sits By Me She places Her Hand on My Thigh and Pulls Me In for a Kiss.

She Kisses Me Hard while Trying to take My Clothes off But I stop Her I get up and Head away from Her Next thing I know we were outside Arguing and I ended up Getting in a Taxi and she slaps the side of the Trunk with Her Purse in Anger.

The Flash Back ends and I Regain My Vision I Frantically Look around the Room for My Phone I find it and Call Asha immediately.