.HisPleasure.

.HisPleasure.

Asha's P.O.V.

I couldnt believe Ashon Had a Daughter He Didn't know about.

I felt like I was Reliving what Happen between Me and Rah all over again.

My heart Burned in My chest I hated the Fact that it was true.

I mean what can I say he is a Billionaire who Has women Falling at his Feet all the time Wether it be at his Club or His Office Hell I can't Blame him He is Attractive and Rich.

I couldn't wait for the Hospital to Release Ashon today boy was he in Deep water with me.

I paced back and forth in the kitchen holding a half filled glass of Red Wine in my Hands.

Front Door opened and In walks Ashon I frowned as he closed the front door.

"Well look who they finally Let out!" I Say Mad as ever.

"Asha I've only Been Home for Five Minutes". He says And I roll my eyes and sat down the Now empty wine Glass.

"Wait I think I need to Keep Drinking Because this Shit Seems unReal to Me!" I Yell.

"Asha Baby I know your Upset and Shocked so am I...but I'd Greatly Apreciate it if you Didn't Bash me about it!" . He yells I pour a Huge Glass this time and Begin Drinking.

"You Have to belive me I dont remember Sleeping with anyone other than you" . He says and I smack My teeth.

"Oh Yea Prove it!" I Yell.

"Asha Baby you have to Belive me I love you....and I would Never Hurt you in that way". he replied.

He steps to the kitchen aisle on the otherside across from me and Places his hands on the Counter top.

He sighs and I place My wine Glass on the aisle.

"Asha please" He says in a whisper I cross my arms over my Chest and look at him.

My long Red Hair hung over My Boobs in two french Braids.

I wore a Blue Floral Headband on my Head My gold Septum shined in my Nose.

"I dont know Ashon" I say softly as He looks down avoiding my eyes and I dont blame Him.

He sighs again and Looks at the Front Door a knock Hits the Door and He yells.

"its Open!" And the front door opens Samiya walks In and So Does Ashon's parents Jamal and Raheem.

"Shit!", I Mumble under My Breath at the sight of Rah.