.HisPleasure.

.HisPleasure.

Ashon's FlashBack P.O.V.

I couldn't Believe I think I found my Dream Girl Its Asha she's definately beautiful from her Blue eyes to her light skin From her long Red Hair to her Kylie Jenner Plump lips.

From the way she talks to the way she talks Asha is Definately the girl Of My Dreams.

I think to Myself as I sit in My Club office and Tinker with My Computer.

I step out of My office and walk to the Balcony Looking over the Bottom Floor to see Asha Wipping a shot Glass Clean.

She wore the Proper work attire which concluded of a Black Tight Tanktop that said Barstaff and Black Booty tights with Black fishnet stockings under and black Sneakers on her feet.

She places down the White Rag used to wipe Glasses and Turns up the Stereo.

(Flume Never Be Like You) plays as she steps on the Dance Floor and Begins to dance I watch in Amazement as she Moves she spots Me looking and Stops.

"You Move with Such grace and Delicasy" I said.

she lets a small smile curve on her lips she places a strand of hair behind her ear and her dimples Poke from her cheeks.

"Well I Can Dance A little"she says Nervously still smiling.

I look at her and she looks at Me the doors of the Club opens and some guys in buisness suits walks in.

"Uh Excuse Me I have to Handle some Late Buisness"I say to her Trying Not To Be Rude.

she Nods and Sighs slowly "Okay" she replies And I smile at her.

As she walks back over to the Bar.

"GentleMen Come Have a Seat in a Booth and Lets Discuss this Deal" I say.

The Men and I take a Seat in A Booth across from the Bar "Hey Asha Can I get a Couple Shot Glasses and a Bottle of Ciroc?" I ask she looks up from cleaning a Glass and Grab's three shot Glasses and a Bottle of Orange Ciroc.

She heads over to the table and Places down the Glasses.

"Well aren't you just Beautiful"

One of the Guys in a Buisness Suit says eyeing Asha up and Down she smiles shyly and Pours Ciroc Into All three Glasses while Handing them to Us.

The Meeting Ended and The Guys Left Asha Gathered her things And Headed to the Door When I said.

"Good Work Ms.Da'fell" I say to her she smiles and Says.

"Thank you"she opens the door and Leaves the Club and I chase behind her.

"Asha Wait!" I yell she turns around in her Peach Pea-coat and Burgundy scarf.

"Would you Like to Go On A Date?" I ask The Cold wind Blows and her hair flies in her face She Smiles And Says Yes While the Winds Blowing.

"What!" I Yell back unable to Hear Her she Smiles and Shakes as the Cold Wind Blows The Wind finally stops and she Says Yes One Last time.

"Yes Ashon I'd Love to Go Out with You" the words Singed so Beautifully from her Pink plump kylie Lips.

"May I see Your phone?"she Asks as we continue to stand on the sidewalk a Few Feet from My Club.

"Yes" I say Handing Her My Phone.

She smiles and Begins to type in Her Number She then Hands Me Back My phone and Then I Say.

"Okay Great so I'll Call you tonight" And with that Being Said She Smiles and Walks up to A Taxi and Gets In.

I smile at her as she smiles atenthrough the Backseat window and Waves Goodbye.

And I wave Back Im So Happy Asha Agreed to go On a Date with Me Now I just Need to Go Find a Suit.