.HisPleasure.

.HisPleaure.

Ashon's P.O.V.

I stood and watched Asha Place the pot of water on the stove and Go to the Fridge.

"Asha please Answer Me" I say getting upset with her she continues to ignore me.

"Ashon I don't want to Talk About it!" She says slamming down some chicken she got from the Fridge along with some frozen pea's and yellow Rice.

"Why Not What Do you and Rah Have going on?" I ask Getting Hot as I think of Her cheating on me with Raheem a Notorious Gang Leader.

"Because Ashon Nothing is Going on Between Me an Rah at All". she Hollers.

Samiya Comes from the downstairs hallway next to the Kitchen.

she has Head phones in and Can't Hear us arguing.

I look at Asha And then Samiya who Gets a Green apple from the Fridge and a water Bottle.

she Notices us and takes out one of her headphones.

"Am I interrupting?"she asks I shake My head and look at her she Bites into Her Apple and Looks from Me to Asha.

She shruggs her Shoulders and goes back down the hall to her Room.

"Asha You Can't Avoid this" I say she begins to Cook her Chicken on a Skillet and watches her Rice Boil.

*Later That Day At 6:00pm*

Dinner was served I looked At Asha as she Dug into Her Rice making her fork smash into Her Glass plate.

I look at Samiya who Looks at me out the Corner of her eye.

"Asha Please" I say making her look up at me She has a Look of pure anger on her face.

"You have No Reason to Be Mad" I say looking at her she stops in mid Chew an puts her Fork Down.

"And you Have No Reason to Question Me About Rah!" She yells I look at her with pure Rage.

"Who's Rah?" Samiya asks Looking At Both me and Asha I look at Asha who looks at Samiya.

"Samiya Can you take your Dinner to your Room please" I beg looking at her and without question she leaves.

Me and Asha Decides to Go to Bed but im still Mad at Her about what Ever she and Rah have going on.